Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Choose Your Own Adventure: Storyline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had this idea recently. Since I lack any means of getting onto WoW, I need something to do. Thus! I had the idea that I should make a storyline, but how would I make a storyline interesting? Then, this idea bloomed inside of me.

Choose your own adventure!

I plan on writing a storyline based around the missions of a certain Zaros Ashwalker, a Lawful Evil Blood Elven Warrior whom believes that criminals must be judged by any means necessary no matter who is harmed in the process. The storyline is told in the perspective of a third person, an anonymous and silent warrior who works under Zaros Ashwalker. The main defining actions of this person is chosen by you, CotH.

You would follow their story, delving deeper and deeper into the life of criminals, understanding that the group's actions which at first seem right cause so much damage as well. Each decision is based on a moral choice, to kill, to turn your back, to save, each of these having an effect on the story and the character's mind. In the end, the character is born throughout your actions. It is given a personality ranging between a benevolent saviour to a sadistic executioner.

The beginning of the Storyline will be written and a decision at the end is given. This decision will be decided by a poll which I would release at the same time which leaves room for discussion before finally closing and I take the votes into account, forming a new post for the Storyline. This would continue until the end, which I have no idea where it would be, but I hope you would enjoy it the whole way through.

So, CotH, what is your opinion?
Doit.
[Image: do-want.jpg]
ForsakenSoul Wrote:[Image: do-want.jpg]
McKnighter Wrote:
So, no questions, nothing to say about this idea except for "Do want"?
Questions:
1) Would this be done like a Forum RP?
2) Who is this "third person" and what is his relationship with Zaros?
3) If they do fight, who would probably win?
4) I am assume that this "third person" would be characterized by the poll deciding his actions, yet if thusly, what about his backgrounds or the likes?
5) I want to mail a cookie to you. How!?

Go for the go, BountyHunter! <3

P.S: I love moral dilemmas in stories. . .
Zarquon Wrote:Questions:
1) Would this be done like a Forum RP?
2) Who is this "third person" and what is his relationship with Zaros?
3) If they do fight, who would probably win?
4) I am assume that this "third person" would be characterized by the poll deciding his actions, yet if thusly, what about his backgrounds or the likes?
5) I want to mail a cookie to you. How!?

Go for the go, BountyHunter! <3

P.S: I love moral dilemmas in stories. . .
1) It will be done kind of like a forum RP but I'm the only one who posts and everyone else on CotH makes the decisions of the Third Person via a poll.

2) The Third Person has no relationship with Zaros, the first post will be their first meeting and they decided to join his group due to their sense of justice.

3) Zaros, the Third Person is little more then an apprentice.

4) Their background is left unknown, their race is unknown, their gender is unknown. None of which will affect the story, I hope. If need be, their background will be also characterised by their moral decisions where if they make the 'Good' decisions they would of lived their past happily. However, if they choose 'Evil' decisions, they might of been born into poverty, their past might involve violence, trauma, all of those nasty things.

5) Digital cookies suffice, PM me one.
Zarquon Wrote:
McKnighter Wrote: