Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sangwenshade`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I began playing World of Warcraft about 5 years ago on an RP server. I am an avid reader of fantasy adventure novels, and my favorite fantasy world is Athas from the Dark Sun campaign setting (AD&D 2nd edition)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the United States of America, and am a proficient and native speaker of the English language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My roommate at the time played the game and introduced me to it, I quickly became addicted.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I typed "wow private server roleplay" into the bing search bar. Yours was the only server I found that seemed to be truly focused on roleplay and character development.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Calm relaxing roleplay in any setting between 2-5 people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead - I enjoy their look and general attitude. They are strong, fearless, and willing to do whatever is necessary (no matter how vile or atrocious) to strengthen the position of themselves or their allies.
Rogue - I have been roleplaying rogues since i was about 6 (though my very first character was a ranger.) and am currently 24. It only seems sensible to wait in the shadows for the opportune moment to strike and to finish your adversary as quickly and efficiently as possible. Only a fool would rush into an encounter without having a working knowledge of the situation (knowing both the merits and flaws of your enemy and yourself).

What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun, relaxed environment where i can spend a few days each week doing what I love.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity. Nothing takes the fun out of WoW quite as effectively as getting constant whispers from a 13 year old about how cheap your class is when you have a full ignore list.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this at a later time when I have time to prepare something truly worth reading.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello sangwenshade! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy