Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 16bitlife`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am twenty years old, go to school in New York City and work on the side. I am majoring in Cognitive Science. I have a love for the fantastic and the romantic notion of the mystery of the medieval ages - into which I include Warcraft and LoTR, as essentially taking that time period as a core building block.

I play guitar and into all sorts of music. I played retail since Day 1, up untill last year, when I finally came to terms with Blizzard ruining the game and decided to abandon ship in exchange for Vanilla servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Ukraine, and hence I am fluent in Russian. However I feel that my English is at a higher level.

I'm also apt in simple Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
WoW? or Warcraft? Because Warcraft - I seen people play WCII back in the day and that made me get WCIII when I started playing computer games.

WoW was referred to me by a friend and it was an instant hook. However I loved it so much in part based on my affection for its ancestor.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Via Google, in pursuit of a fine RP server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do not have particular styles which I endulge the most in, in part because my experience as roleplayer is not that extensive for me to have formulated largely distinct "styles" of RP.

It also will depend on the nature of my character most importantly. Is it the type of character who sits around in the tavern, or does he utter few words because he's busy cleansing Azeroth?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, this is a tough one...

I feel obligated to first spill my hatred on the Dranei models and the way they were introduced into the game. But I won't as this isn't the place for it really, I'll just appease myself by saying that if anything, they should've been introduced as the Broken, and that on retail, I ignored the Dranei players and pretended they didn't exist.

My favorite race has got to be either Dwarf or Blood Elf (because of its close resemblence to the High Elf, which is my favorite race). Why? Well I celebrate the idea of the wreckless, daring wielders of the Arcane.

And dwarfs... dwarfs are just awesome. Who would argue?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect people to RP :D
I expect the playerbase to be intelligent and interesting to communicate with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The requirement for all players to RP. And the system designed to enforce that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm afraid this is a deed for later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, maybe if I read through a lot of the forum I'd find the answer, but, since space is given,

Will a blood elf model with blue eyes be available to play? *bites lip*
Hello 16bitlife! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Unfortunately, no. Not right now, at least. Blue-eyed Blood Elf models (or, High Elves) aren't playable. (Pity, I know.)

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you :)
Yea I read over the rules and policies - but I saw the section about custom models so I thought to ask just in case I got lucky)) It has been my dream to RP a High Elf Priest like in WCIII.

But I guess i first need to prove myself as a role-player first))

Thank you for the info.