Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tir'Gul / [Nerubian] / [Temporary]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Race of character/NPC: Nerubian Vizier

Name of character/NPC: Tir'gul (Ingame would be Tirgul)

Exact modelID requested: 27394 (probably shrunk down a little; the model is very large.)

Duration that character will be used: Temporary, with the possibility of turning persistant, depending upon how things go.

Purpose for the character/NPC: General evil RP, and training for characters who seek it, as well as for a general understanding of a secretive and misunderstood race.

Location the character/NPC will reside: He is likely to move around. I expect that he will remain in the area around the Catacombs for now, though.

Level requested (Must be a normal level; 1-80): 80

Any special equipment needed: Nope.
All Undead Nerubian were raised by Scourge, and thus are part of the Scourge, as they lack the free will to break away.
Huh, odd. Before posting this I spoke with Rigley via Vent PMs. And he stated that it was possible. But, if necessary, I'll change him to living.
It's possible. But it's like a Human working with the Orcs in War 2.
DisplayID = 27394 if you're looking for Kirk'thir the Gatewatcher.
Ehehe. Well, that's kind of an impossibility, though... It's like... A ferocious, man-eating kitten. But anyways. I'm getting off topic with that.

Also, thanks Bounty, I'll edit that in there.
A few edits to the main post. Biggest one happens to be a flip to temporary.
Eh. I'd like this to be moved to Locked, as I've generally lost my original interest in the concept, and have dreamed up something more fun and intriguing to play.
Edit: Found out I couldn't move these topics.
Q.Q. Where's Kret when you need him?