Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tuck`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello!

My name is Micke and im 26 years old. My ingame nick are always Tuck and always has been.
I work as an engineer on a factory in my hometown Södertälje in Sweden.

I spend alot of time in the forest and hunting boars and elk whit my dog Skade.

I also plays Guitarr in an rockband called Hyena. And the rest of my day I play rp-based games such as Nwn2, Guildwars, WoW and dungeons and dragons.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As I said above im from the cold north and my primarily language are Swedish. But I have study English since first grade.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started whit the American and European Beta and I played for two
years but have had a break from it until now.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched on google for Privaate wow rp servers. And there you where! And when i read the forums and the Wiki i saw that your are a serious rp community. And that made me wanna be a part of it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like Wars and Grand battles. The warriors life and the danger whitin it. And I also like to be this lonley mystic wanderer and the lonley life in nature.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The races for me are Troll and Tauron becuse I like their tribal style of
living close to nature. The Classes I enjoy playing are Hunter and
Warrior. Hunter becuse its a part of my real life and warrior becuse its
just raw brute violence.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect alot of good rp and a smooth fun and relaxing playing time. And I also expect the rp beeing top class.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All of the rules are importent for a good rp time but I always like when
people treat eachother whit respect and honour other players RP ideas and chars instead of question it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Savanji, The great hunter of the darkspear trolls, wandering the wasteland
whit his partner, Kalach the raptor, always seeking for the danger and the
fastest way to bring some money. Whit his Strong heart for the Horde he
would never hesitate to kill a member of the Alliance.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope that I see you ingame!
Hello Tuck! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd advice you to look over your posts and your writing once or twice before you post, simply because there are grammatical errors you could easily weed out through looking it all over. "But I have study English since first grade.", for instance. 'Studied' would be the correct bend of the word.

Men, det är skönt att se fler svenskar. :3 Hoppas du trivs på servern, Micke.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy