Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Garradeoso`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hm...
I have been roleplaying for almost 2 years in D&D and i got bored of the setting (And the people there), so i started to search for new roleplays and i found out the server :3.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Argentina, and my primary lenguage is spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
In the server, i got by searching in google... but, in the warcraft roleplay itself... because i've always liked the warcraft story.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Google xD.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Hum... mostly i enjoy roleplaying in taverns, but i also like to travel. Just, i prefeer to let the story keep going xD.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren, Shaman or Druid.
Because i like the roleplays that they usually have and that they usually are pacific, not to forget, that the philosophy of life of the druids and shamans in warcraft got my attention.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To enjoy and have a great time without disturbing people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
For telling the truth, maturity...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The shu'halo, as always, walked through the barrens in the search of differents herbs for his alchemy studies, while he walked he saw a big tent over there. Coming closer to it, thinking in asking for water while An'She was still in the sky, he found it abandoned and with a tauren baby inside, the herbalist became worried at the beginning for the family, but then angry at them for leaving a baby in that place.
Without thinking it two times, he took the baby in his travel to Thunderbluff and kept going without wasting time, maybe the kid havent eaten in days, was the first thought of him.
As he arrieved to Mulgore, some of his brothers of race aided him with the boy and then he started to walk again, giving the thanks to them before. When he arrived to Thunderbluff he went to one of the leaders of the tribe Skychaser, his family, and asked them to let the boy join the tribe, even if he had to take care of it... because he found him in the middle of nothing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
First, Sorry for the story up there, i know its a little... stupid one.
Second, i would like to ask for some patience, because sometimes i write really bad w.w.
Third, hello xD.
Hello Garradeoso! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

I'd advice you to check your spelling! You often forget to capitalize the word "I". Keep that in mind. :3

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy