Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: DiesUltime`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello Conquest! My name is DiesUltime. Well, that's not really my name, but feel free to call me Dies. I'm a fairly well rounded person, both in my physical makeup, heh, as well as in how I do things in my daily life and in RP.

I tend to try and downplay myself, and through that I seem to get along with most people, however there are certain times I can get into little conflicts here and there. Usually in that situation, I tend to find the most constructive way out, and tend to talk things through with the other person. I'm fairly nice, as well as easy-going, so I hope that I can meld well with the other players here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States. I do speak English, however I'm not the best at all times when it comes to how I convey myself. I am by no means perfect!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, like most people I had a friend or two that played it, and invited me in to the game. After a while I started to join in on the roleplay aspect, and started to do that more than actually grind, level up, or do anything other than a few instances for newbie players.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I had been searching for a little while, as I had wanted to find a private roleplay server that catered only to roleplay, and stumbled upon here through Google. I found a lot of places that didn't seem too strict and played there, but half the time they didn't follow through with their promises, or they had way too many people that were hard to communicate with... either they didn't really play WoW, or had no concearn with playing it as an actual WoW server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting, like any guy would. Usually I try to incorporate a fair bit of logic into my fights, as I think any good fight should be easy enough to read that the person can visualize what is happening.

Other than that, I'd say I'm a sucker for a good sit down, chit-chatty tavern-y RP. While interesting things can stem from the more active sorts of roleplay, I believe you can learn about a character just by having them chat as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love Tauren. My first character in WoW was a Tauren, so they have a special place in my heart when it comes to roleplay as well. However, it can be hard to roleplay as one, or to find roleplay, so I'll probably get a feel for what Conquest has to offer in the way of character variation.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun in a respectful environment, where people basically can sit back, relax, and have a good bit of RP. I don't expect anything more or less from a place that's this well structured.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'd have to say rule number one. Respect is sort of a hard thing to find in a lot of online games, considering that most people care about the grind, their guild, or just their own character in general. Half the time while playing a game online, you are treated rudely, or feel that you have to be rude yourself in order to get any respect. I don't get that vibe here, and I think it's because it's expected for the populace to be respectful.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Oh my. I'm going to wait till "Gruntship".

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Although I'd like to say something, ANYTHING, I really can't come up with another thing to say, because I really don't know this server too well. I'm sure if something comes to mind, I'll post it up later.

I will say thank you for this opportunity though!

-Dies
Hello DiesUltime! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy