Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kammie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a 21 year old british lass with a keen interest in roleplay, I feel that the RP in commercial wow has started to die out a little and in that i've gone seeking what i can! I'm a happy, nice and active individual! I used to GM on a private server about a year ago and have experience on both Public / Private WoW.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United Kingdom, Cheshire.
Northwich

How did you get into Warcraft?:
6 year veteran! Originally started after my CS:S clan introduced me to it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As stated above, I feel commercial wow RP has started to die, Interesting roleplay anyway so i've come looking for a community that i can be part of!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like military themed RP, Villain RP is also quite a thrill. I do enjoy being in a brawl from time to time but the thing that really gets me going is flirting with the local tavern wench! :3

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That'd have to be Orcess/Hunter! I compare the female orc's body to match my own in all fairness, Most realistic female figure and the thought of an archer always did catch my attention for some reason.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A mature and dedicated community, Friends and fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is something that caught my attention, A calm and relaxed enviroment OOC'ly can always create wonderful roleplay!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The wooden gates swung open with a thud, The iron studs rattled against the stone in motion with it's movement. Within moments a heavy plated boot stepped forth and dug deep into the dirt creating a small mist of dust. The sun glares over the heavily clad soldier, Armor reflecting every shimmer as if water. Long red robes drape down over the soldiers muscular arms, it would appear clear this militant was no mercenary but that of a well trained and disciplined army.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
When can i start! :3
Hello Kammie! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
I've a question or two indeed! I've done some mooching around the forums and noticed how hardcore some of the RP is here? I must admit my literacy skills aren't that brilliant and i'm not really capable of coughing up intense lore about characters which fit perfectly in the lore of warcraft? In all honesty i usually created my RP as i went along, i built the character in improvisation which personally was more fun to me than just planning it all out. I hope i'm still welcome here and i do intend to atleast try to create a profile and such. My second question is basicly how do i go about creating a server account? I've tried using the link at the top of the page but it takes me to another website that keeps telling me i'm not a forum member, An that i don't have an account? I know how to change the realm list etc. etc.

Thanks in advance,

Sophie. <3
1) As long as you have a basic understanding of the lore behind the character (and their race) that you are playing, you're going to be fine. If you are a bit rusty, you'll no doubt pick up a thing or two from the members of the community or the discussions around the forums. If there's anything lore-wise that boggles you, feel free to ask anyone.

2) That's the link you should be using. Did you click it since your introduction was approved or did you click it before that? Now that your introduction is approved and ready (and your name has become blue to represent this), you should be able to click that link and it will guide you through creating an in-game account. Keep in mind that all information you enter must be EXACTLY identical to the information you use on the forums.

Did that answer your questions?
Indeed, That's wonderful.. i'm going to have another attempt at creating an account now. As for the lore questions and such i'm quite up to date with it, My major concern was the creating a huge profile etc.. But thank you for all your assistance, I appreciate your time.

Sophie. <3
and pretty much anything you might need to know about lore is down there on the WoWwiki. God knows it helped me understand this game's history.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Portal:Main
We're glad to help you with your profile here. When you have one in mind you can post what you have inside of our profile Workshop we can assist you with fixing it up to fit lore and giving you advice in order to help you get it approved as fast as possible! Trust me, we're nice people here ^.^
Oh dear, It appears i have to re-dowload wow to play with you guys? That's a little disheartening.. I have a completely fail internet connection and it'd take me days to re-download it. I tried to connect and it just disconnects me after handshaking and what not.

Sophie.<3
Which patch are you at and which expansion?
CoTH has not till yet been updated to Cataclysm, and hence it would thus far only support 3.3.5a. This is a link to a helpful guide on how to reach there if you had already patched your current World of Warcraft application to Cataclysm. (viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26085).

And welcome to CoTH!