Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Anna`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
If I have to tell one thing about myself it would be that im persistant. It takes alot to get me away from my destination once i have first plotted my course. Also i belive that teamwork is the way to go.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark in northern Europe. I speak English and naturally also danish. I get the feeling that not alot of people outside of Europe knows of Denmark, and if they do they hate us :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been hooked on Warcraft ever since i first got home from the store with Wc3 in my hands. So when WoW came out it was only natural that i tried it out. Unfortunatly i got tired of the usual grinding and slaying of the game...more in the next box....

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
....and the lack of a good rp-community eventually made me go away from WoW. One day I asked my friend if he could find me a good rp-private-server and he pointed me towards here, even though he is not a member himself. He said it was the best.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like my roleplay like a bag of mixed nuts. One minute its the huge groups that I find exciting, and the next minut its the tavern that appeals to me. If I had to choose a favorite it would be the peanut. Its so salty and has a perfect shape. Oh i mean rp in pairs of course.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Im a sucker for elves. If it has long ears it has me. I have also always have had a weakness for trolls, im not really sure why. I guess its because they have such an exotic feel when you play them. As for classes i have alsways struggled to find a class that i was good at, but towards the end of my WoW-life i really enjoyed playing paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not that many really. I hear alot of positive feedback so im pretty sure that the server will be able to give me a new adventure almost everytime i log in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I have big respect for your rules regarding maturity since it was mostly a bunch of spoiled brats that thought they were more imortant than me that got me out of WoW. So thats a big plus in my book.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I really dont have any inspiration to write a story right now. I am pretty sick and i am in fact writing this from my bed. Also i have writersblock.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I was wondering if there is more horde players than alliance players considering your name is "Conquest of the Horde"?
Cheers!
Hello Anna! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

As a reminder, remember to capitalize the word "I"! You seem to forget that occasionally. And the number of players on each side is rather even, so the name doesn't actually have anything to do with the server population. Depending on what is currently going on in the world, the numbers on each side tend to shift. Most of us have characters of both factions.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Cheers for the warm Welcome