Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fecket`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I see myself as a very casual player, i play WoW for fun and fun only. I've never been interested in any serious matters such as hardcore raiding, too much tension and frustration involved. And when it comes to roleplaying, i like the smaller roles, rather taking orders than giving them. I dont want to stand in the spotlight, but i dont want to be invisible either.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born (1991) and raised in a small town in northern Sweden called Östersund, my English is good but not flawless.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If i remember it correctly, we and some of my friends went together and bought World of Warcraft when it first came out. I didnt play Warcraft 3 until later on, since i wasnt very interested in Warcraft lore at the time being.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I stopped playing when the Cataclysm expansion was released, and i've been playing on normal private servers for a while. I used to play on another roleplaying server but i cannot remember what it was called, today i felt the urge to start roleplaying again but i didnt know where to play so used old trusty Google and searched, and it led me here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like variation, i enjoy both calm and violent roleplaying-situations. If i'm alone or with someone else, doesnt matter.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That's a hard question, well i honestly dont think i have any favorites. I like Dwarves, i like their stubborness and pride. And their unique behaviour (drinking tons of ale for example), it allows you to goof around righteously while roleplaying. I think i'll say warrior, probably because i'm a bit lazy. Roleplaying as a warrior lets you move and act more freely, than a paladin for example. You're not bound by codes or creeds.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that everyone are serious with roleplaying, but still have a sense of humor. I hope that it's not dead serious, like if you do anything that is considered wrong you'll be decapitaded within seconds.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"Maturity", i have very little tolerance and patience with dimwitted people who cause drama for no good reason, or have no idea of what they're saying/doing.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tired, aching head and sore muscles. Lack the motivation to be creative, at this time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No questions at the moment.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.