Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sound`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well! I have been playing on WoW private servers for a few years now, and stumbled upon this one. I did a little roleplaying in other games like Guild Wars, but I haven't RPed too much in WoW, so I'll have to read up on lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The United States of America! I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My oldest friend purchased the retail version when it came out, so that initially got me hooked on the concept of the game. Though, as soon as I found out about private servers, I immediately went to a PvP server. After a while of some PvE and PvP on various servers, I came here!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you by using the almighty Google! "WoW RP private servers" brought me right to you!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Wow. I don't think I can possibly pick a favorite. Though, I do enjoy action, adventure and a splash of romance.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Shaman, fo' sho'. Why? Because Orcs are the best. Their lore is outstanding, and Shamanism makes them all the more interesting!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a mature, but fun-natured RP server. Don't disappoint me! ;)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills

All players on this server should have a high degree of competence in typing. <---

I'm a bit of a grammar cop. :3

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll be sure to do this later. I don't have the time right now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, actually! Will the server be upgrading to Cataclysm any time soon?
Hello Sound! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Unfortunately, we won't be able to upgrade to Cataclysm before the core does. And as it looks currently, any upgrade is in the far future. We have to wait until the developers of our current core decide to upgrade or develop new, stable Cataclysm-supporting versions of it... Or wait until there is a completely stable alternative on another kind of core that we can switch over to. We don't want to switch yet without knowing that any alternative core is stable. There's a lot of work involved when switching cores, after all.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy