Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Christioni`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Salutations; if the screenname didn't hint you on your way already, my Christian name is... Christian. Moving swiftly onwards, I've been playing WoW since (from what I remember) was just before the release of the Black Temple patch, where my obsession with the Blood Elves started to become prominent. Though I had never particularly got into the WoW RP'ing since relatively recently, I've been (and still am) on my fair of other roleplay orientated forums, ranging from fantasy to Pokémon (quite enjoyable, oddly enough).

When it comes to the actual art of roleplay, I tend to create characters with vastly different personalities from one another; mainly because I like to transition between two completely different end of the spectrum when it comes down to it.

Other than that, outside of the whole rolplay business, I'm generally quite a laid back and friendly individual (or so I like to think).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from England and my primary language is English; though, of the British variety.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It was a friend of mine who dragged me into playing with him after he had only been playing the game for a short while, because he 'was lonely, and needed someone to help him level'. Though I've had my breaks in playing it, I tend to slink back into playing it one way or another.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
In my RP Guild (Blood Knight Guard) on the EU server Argent Dawn, I quite clearly recall someone mentioning it in the GChat and giving quite good notice of this place; though, for the life of me, I can't remember her name... So, when my friend mentioned RP'ing on WoW, I google'd, and there you were.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Ah, hmm... As I stated above, my preferences can vary greatly; as such, I can't really say I 'enjoy' any kind of roleplay in comparison to others. I suppose it depends on what the time calls for.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is definitely the Sin'dorei; for some reason, I always find myself leaning toward elves in one way or another; the Kaldorei are a close second, mainly.

I've always loved the propect of playing a Blood Knight (which I do on retail); at the time when I first joined, they were in the zone of being very morally grey; sappign power from Mu'ru, etc. and it gave the oppurtunity to play a character with my own created alignment: 'Lawful Bastard', if you'll pardon the language.

However, recently since the release of Cataclysm, playing a Night Elf Mage is quite appetising; the idea of creating an aged Highborne who had been sheltered within Eldre'thalas for millenia and has only recently come/been allowed back into society, just screams good roleplay at me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've seen so far, the server seems very good and very well organised; I hope the RP on the server matches my current, rather high, expectations.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Though I do feel that Respect is a major rule and cannot be bypassed in this, I believe the one which appeals to myself most out of the Rules would be maturity. I (hope to) consider myself a fairly mature person, and when faced with others who show quite the lack of it, it can be ruined for those around them, as well as themselves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(If you don't mind, I'd rather do this at another time; it's really quite late/early over here.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing; I just look forward to having a great time and to make some new friends along the way. ^^
Blood Elves unite!

/fistbump

Hello Christioni! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy