Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im sorry that im doing this but i need help connecting to the server. Ive read the wiki page and everything. I play on a mac so that is the reason why i am asking for help. I have been trying to connect for the past week and i just couldnt get it to work. If someone else who is playing on a mac and has gotten connected to the server could help me that would be great! Again i apologize for asking for help on connecting but im not sure how to get connect on a mac.

Thank you!
I run a mac, too, and had no problems. What you do is get the realmlist from either the Wiki or the forums (In Server Policies and Information). Select all and copy. Now, go:

Applications --> World of Warcraft --> Realmlist.wtf

Right click Realmlist.wtf (or Ctrl-click if you have an old mouse) and open with TextEdit.

Delete whatever is in the realmlist and paste the realmlist info from the wiki/forums. Save. Do NOT Save As, just hit cmd-s.

Enjoy.

Also, if you need to upgrade to 2.4.3, go to wowwiki, patch mirrors, and download the patch from iMacWare. It works.
Ok thank you very much that is such a huge relief off of my shoulders... Ive been trying for so long hahaha.