Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bloodchild`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well fair greetings first of all. I am somewhat of a novel person who graduated high school about 2 years ago. I am currently searching for my way in life, picking out what hobbies I wish to make a career out of along with a divine passion of gaming. If there was one thing in life I could enjoy doing to the end, it would have to be graphics design for gaming corporations. I am usually an open person but I have my boundaries when it comes to information that would in most cases be "secret" or best kept to myself. I am someone who loves to absorb knowledge, especially when it deals with something to my great liking. I enjoy many things in life and there are very few things I dislike. Friendship is something I take very seriously, and is one reason for coming to this roleplaying community. I am currently job searching, soul searching and college searching. I am looking to go into professional photography and arts. I have a thing for capturing the image of what I feel is beautiful. I am somebody who looks forward to meeting new people and creating fun and exciting relations.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from U.S.A. Oklahoma. My language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Quite a few years ago I had a friend online who referred this game to me and plus they needed a tank. I went on, created myself a warrior and played to level 50 only to find out that I was addicted after only a week of playing. I now have a level 80 Mage and a few others that I cannot live without.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I found CoTH from a good friend of mine who is currently on here. She and I are big fans of the roleplay community and to my surprise, the public RP servers involve NO roleplaying that I have seen in my years of playing, and that alone made me unhappy. My friend told me that CoTH devoted themselves to the idea of roleplaying and took Azeroth's history very seriously, at which had me interested immediately so I took my chances and had to see for myself if it was the real deal.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love almost every type of roleplay there is minus intense sexual relations. I am not a fan of the cybering. I enjoy pairs mostly, but group roleplay is also easy to adjust with me. Fighting roleplay, is different per se. I do not type out fight scenes most of the time due to the fact that everyone I ever interacted with in this sense "Godmodded" therefore I left it out of my criteria.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the forsaken. Their background intrigues me most, mainly because they come from all of the different origins and into one of their own.

My favorite class is the Mage. I am a sucker for the arcane magic's and Mage's in my opinion are one of the more complex classes to master.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to show me how roleplayers do it in this world. I am tired of seeing people create a roleplaying community without living up to their name. It sickens me tot he point of leaving and making my own until I found CoTH and I trust you people know what you're doing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
You're ten commandments. these regulations here state the obvious everyone really needs to understand and comprehend before roleplaying in any way, shape or form.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I intend to aim for the top in this group, but currently I wish to see where CoTH is headed before I commit myself to intense roleplaying I hope you understand.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well first off I would like to compliment the website all together. You seem to have your facts straight all around and you also seem to be devoted to making this into something bigger than what it already is. I currently do not have any questions mainly because they have all been answered so far on the website but if they are to appear I will surely ask.
Hello Bloodchild! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
I appreciate the chance to enjoy roleplaying with everyone here. One thing I need to say though is I will be offline for at least a week, because of the internet I currently have here has a firewall I cannot bypass for WoW but I am heading somewhere I can. So I will see everyone soon!