Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: saveaiur`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a very detailed player, and love to explore all the ins and outs of an area, and do all of the side quests and exploration I can before moving on. Never really been into 'power-leveling' as I think it takes a lot of the value out of the game, not to mention the experiences that come with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Georgia, United States, and I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I guess that dates back all the way to Starcraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III. It all started with Starcraft, and I still play all of those from time to time, all with the same username.
Starcraft fans might recognize my username as being the battle cry of the Protoss when they charge into battle :D

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Simply did an exclusive search for RP Private Servers. Was into it on retail, but didn't feel I put in enough time to make it worth paying the subscription. It also seemed like that even though they have RP servers, there's really no difference between those and all of the other servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'll honestly say that WoW is the first and only, but I'd like to get more in depth with it. Four words and one Google search later and here I am :)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
It's a mix between the gnomes on Alliance, just because of their size makes it that much more fun :D

And on Horde I've liked the Tauren, but their size has had it's problems when facing multiple enemies and I can't see some of them. Even worse so when I was dueling a gnome, lol.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think I can safely assume that the words "Role-Play" are actually taken as guidelines and not just extra letters next to the server's name.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the idea of not making your character related to someone famous. I've actually met someone on retail's RP who was, and I quote: "Arthas' big brother and I pwns j00!!"

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Hmm... Haven't even thought about this... uhh...

Yeah I'm gonna have to opt to complete this later. Once I get a character going it'll be easier to come up with a back-story or an adventure he/she has had, because I'm still undecided as to what character to make.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None that I can think of at the moment. Even if I have some later, I'm sure I can find my answers in-game or on the forums :)
Hello saveaiur! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy