Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Enkidu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
About me? Well, I'm a 24 years old student of language-sciences from the Netherlands. My hobbies are doing anything with a computer, listening to and making music, and acting.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the Netherlands, with Dutch as my primary language. English is my second, and though I won't bore anyone with the technicalities, my study thaught me that I suck at French and German (no harm there on this server though), but make up for it with my English skills. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
*Thinks*.. about 5 years ago I began with a trial version of a few days, thanks to my brother who bought an account. I eventually upgraded to a paying customer too, and played for some time, about 1,5 years I think. Occasionally I entered and played on RP-servers, since I saw it as a kind of virtual acting. Which it is.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
1: I got interested in the RP-part of WoW again, and since the Bliz servers are both (IMHO) unsuitable and too expensive to occasionally visit, I searched for other opportunities.
2: Google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer the 'relaxing tavern roleplay', or going out on a field trip with a group of players. Preferably anything with a crowd or group, I find it easier to 'blend in' rather than being in the spotlight of 1 other person.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race... I don't really have any. I always found the Blood Elves and their 'mystic/arcane theme' pleasing to the eye. But I always had a soft spot for dwarves, trolls, gnomes, etc.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To find a role-playing server, in which more than half of the people you meet actually *roleplay*.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "anything goes, as long as it's plausible within the Warcraft-universe"-rule. I'm also intrigued by the 'death' rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Uhm.. I'll just give a quick tip. When you have a lot of milk left which is almost past its date, don't make a pan-full of mush of it. You *won't* be able to finish it, after eating one-third of it you *will* get sick of it's taste, you will never like the taste of it again, and when you throw the remaing two thirds in the bin, it will look (and eventually smell) like your entire household threw up in it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing that I can think of right now.
Hello Enkidu! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Heh, that was not the kind of story we meant. Interesting, nonetheless. We were referring more to a piece of writing. A short story or fiction. :3

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy