Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Death is only a temporary state (RC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah hell...is my heart gone? I can't feel it, even if I'm dead.

AH SHIT IT IS! SHE ACTUALLY TOOK MY HEART!

That's just disgusting, I mean, I thought ghouls were disgusting but really? What does she even want my heart for? As a souvenir?

As Karsen's body drifted in the sea, his heart cut out from his body, his restless soul wandered around in his now empty mind. His two personalities struggling for control of his body. For what he felt as an eternity, he battled what his deathknight personality in his empty subconscious, now a blank universe.

C'mon man, with my help you can rule this freakin world!
You've already gotten me killed, you think I'm going to let you control my body?
Our body, you mean.
No, I mean my body. You're gone from here, I don't need your help.
Don't tell me you haven't felt satisfaction everytime you've killed someone? All the time you've defeated someone, everytime you turned someone into a puddle of goo?!

As they fought, Karsen found an opening, as he thrust his sword into his doppleganger's chest. His doppleganger's body sagging, as he coughed out blood. Karsen looked into his own eyes with shock as his doppleganger pulled out his blade and snapped it in half. His confusion turns into fear as he see's himself smile manically.

You can't get rid of me buddy, I'm a part of you. But I'm a generous guy you know? I'll make you a deal. For every fight you get into, you simply swap with me and I promise not to try to take over again. Sounds good huh? Otherwise, you're gonna have to live in constant fear of me trying to take over.

At this moment, as Karsen considered the deal. A sun exploded into view into the previously white world. He felt his body slowly dissapearing, looking over at his doppleganger, he saw with shock as he was slowly dissolving. Realizing that he was going to return to the world of the living, he nodded with a somber face. Both of them speaking now, one with a grim look, one with a grin, their bodies blended together as they merged into a single soul again.

Deal.

Rezzer: Liz
Killer: Naphillia and Syyia

Temporay drawbacks:
-Pains in his chest, and eyes
-Doesn't like Night elves
-Fear of knives

Longterm drawbacks:
-Flashing lights in his eyes occasionally
-Insomnia

Permanent drawbacks.
-Scar on his heart
-Eyes feel dry sometimes
-Hate's knife wielding people
You should also write who the killer is.
"-Insomnia"

Isn't he a deathknight? If so they don't sleep anyway.
Yeah... forgot to mention that cease fire to people....
/shrug
Well Naphilia would've probobly hunted you down either way....
Aphetoros Wrote:"-Insomnia"

Isn't he a deathknight? If so they don't sleep anyway.

He survived the events of the DK starting chain so he's still living. I interperated it as if you're still living you just have reduced hunger and thirst, need less sleep, higher pain threshold, etc.
Living Death Knight means you gave yourself to the Lich King willingly.
Danalthar Wrote:Living Death Knight means you gave yourself to the Lich King willingly.

Er..I'm not quite getting what this has to do with insomnia though. o-o
Did he give himself to the Lich King willingly?
Danalthar Wrote:Living Death Knight means you gave yourself to the Lich King willingly.

Not quite. I've heard of DK potentials unconscious, or near death and being turned.
Not willingly, he got tortured and then was used as a lab rat for living deathknights.