Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Coriv Aseldor's Diar- I mean, journal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coriv Aseldor's Diary

[The first couple of pages are business related stuff, Blades of Aseldor, etc. After 10 pages of assassination plans, without names on them, the real diary begins.]

NOTE: This contains coarse language, and you might find it offensive. Read at own responsibility.

Spoiler:
"Courier" you scum... Tricking me into following you to Deadwind Pass, only to ambush me? I should never have trusted you, and if I ever find you - you should consider your last words. Garity didn't deserve to die such a horrible death - he was a man of honor, after all.

Your days are counted, Courier. When I find you, I'll tie you to a pole, and hang you upside down - beating you with my fists, making you regret ever coming out of your mother's womb. Respect and loyalty - looks like it's considered rare these days. I'll give you a pitiful end, like you slaughtered my men. You will meet your fate, soon - very soon.
[Another page, written in a smooth handwritting.]

Spoiler:
We finally established on Alcaz, after the long run travel through the Barrens. It was fortunate that the ship was there, ready to load us on and get us there... seems like the captain got scurvy and we were fortunate to have Butch on the ship.

Hopefully, the other ship with goods will be here soon - we really need a bar here. The amount of cute women around here is stunning though, but Katherine would casterate me if she found me hitting on other women.

Or Elyre for that sake. I haven't seen Katherine for weeks, and what the hell - she just wanted some. Can't really blame her. Now, hopefully Elyre won't leave me like my Jasmine. It's the exact reason why I haven't had a relationship since.
[The ink hasn't stained the page, and it appears that the writer put alot of effort into his writing]

Spoiler:
Doris and Keakrekyea are in the north, trying to get some sort of treasure. Doris sent me a letter about it, and told me that if Keak comes back alone and she is dead - it means that he's a spy.

Unfortunelately, Keak died and Lawliette blew out her brain with a gun. Hopefully, we will get Keak ressurected, but his state might not be the best - it will be impossible to ressurect Lawliette though, seeing as ressurecting a person who willingly killed themselves is impossible. It's truly sad though, but I gotta keep on going - and I know that Lawliette wants the best for me.

Rest in peace Lawliette Valian Aseldor and Keakrekyea Valian. You two were perfect together, and hopefully - I'll get married one day. But hey, you know me - it will most likely won't happen... Except if I propose to Elyre that is.
[Written hastily. Contains a bit of coarse language]

Spoiler:
Lawliette's death was... terrible. I still can't understand that she's not around anymore - and seeing her kill herself was horrible. For f**k-sake Lawliette, why did you have to do it? It' wasn't Keak's fault that he died.

Hopefully, I'll see Keak once more - it's sad to lose your best friend AND sister. But I gotta keep on going, my Blades aren't supposed to know the burden that I bear. It will only make the business unstable, and I have to come onto the right path again. I'm sure that Keak's last wish was for this world to be pure, and I'll bring justice to this damned world! I gotta keep on moving, and all my sobbing will not benefit me.

- Rest in Peace. Lawliette Vallian Aseldor & Keakrekyea Vallian.
[A few tears has stained this page a bit.]

Spoiler:
Last night was terrible. I couldn't sleep, only mourning over Lawliette's death. Thankfully, Elyre was sleeping already. Even though she cares for me, and try to me forget it, she knows just as well as I'll never forget it. Lawliette was my only family that I wasn't dead, or gone - and this is too much for me to handle. I'm beginning to doubt my leadership, and my Blades cannot bring justice without a strong leader.

I'm not in doubt about Cervantes anymore - he has to die sooner or later, but killing him right now would be pointless. He's an old "scallywag", who believes he's the boss. On Alcaz, I'm the slavemaster, and he's the slave. He does something that I don't like? He'll pay. Ah well, can't really blame a man like that for being such a moron - I doubt that he would even be able to read this if he found it.
[Language might be offensive]

Spoiler:
Looks like Lex is getting it on, with that Nanali lady. Ah well, can't really blame him - calling me a womanizer. Crossing fingers for him, so he could loose up a bit.
Must be tough that his girlfriend cheated on him, with an orc. Kreyalor that moron..

Alright, I've just chatted with Nanali, and it seems that she wanted to bed me. The decision was tough, but I decided to keep to Elyre. After all, she's the one I love - and Neyshifa is keeping her eyes on me, wherever I go. If I ever cheated on Elyre, she'd most likely stomp on my genitals. Ah well, sitting here chatting with Neyshifa isn't that bad, and I'm gonna go join Elyre in her sleep in a bit.

The days here on Alcaz are great, but I believe that I'm getting a bit out of shape. Nothing has happened in ages - I should consider getting contracts rolling again.
[It seems that the writer has put alot of effort into this, obviously having much time at their hands]

Spoiler:
Elyre got pissed at me for joking around, saying that I would bed Nanali. Ah well, she cares too much for me and needs to loose up a bit. Some gnome fella ran me over with her bike, and had to repair my spine and Elyre told me that I had to rest a bit, as the fool I was, I said that I would ask Nanali for some fun, because she was being "boring". Let's just put it this way; she got pissed.

Demitrius talked to her, and she gave him the ring I gave to her when I proposed and told him that I should ask her again when she comes back. She just expects me to wait here? Hell no, I won't be sitting around waiting for her to come back. She rejected me and I'm not gonna sit here waiting.

And some weird demon and his minion came here and killed a troll. We were too late - we couldn't catch them in time. The demon said that he was looking for "a filth called Coriv". What his motives were, I'm not aware of.
[The ink seems fairly clear, and it seems that it's the first time something is written in the book, in a very long time]

Spoiler:
I've really been considering going to these "catacombs" in Deadwind Pass, and after a fight with Seizael - Courier's real name, I've decided to bring retribution. That fellow was lucky to be picked up in time before I made my finishing blow, but he might have bleeded out - who knows? All I know is that he's the apprentice of a felsworn, and I'd rather avoid fighting one of those. Hell, killing that bonecrusher led me into alot of trouble already.

If I'm going to the catacombs, I'll doubt that I'll ever return. I'm forced to blend in with these wicked people, and be one of them - only for a period of time though. When I've succeeded my mission in pushing back the forces of evil, it'll be centuries before they return - and when that is happening, us men of justice have already ruled out the evil.
[A bit of coarse language in this one]

Spoiler:
IF that I'm going to these "Catacombs", I'd have to abandon my previous life for this path of justice. My blades, my allies, everything that I've fought for - and my lovely wife, would all be a waste. This world needs a person who can bring justice though, and without - they'll face eternal darkness and our lands will be put to waste.

I'm grateful that Sanguine got to train me, and finally finish my Assassin training. Learned quite a few tricks along the way.

Fooling people in the bay is too easy, what's even fun about it? They hopelessly trusts -everyone- even those damn felsuckers and pirates. I guess I should use it to my advantage - only to bring justice, of course.
[Very smooth writing, his handwriting has obviously improved, looking more feminine than ever, with thin letters.]

Spoiler:
It has been a long time ago since I've written in you. Had a lot bothering my mind, now that Elyre got pissed at me - again. Seems like I continue to make mistakes over, and over, and over again. Just because I kissed Amily on the cheek doesn't mean that I love her, now does it? Ah well, seems like I gotta deal with that. She went away for months, and just yesterday when I was in Goldshire I met a fella called "Avints". Seems like he had some sort of connection to her, and I gave him a letter that he promised to give to her. I'm starting to lose my patience, she should be glad that I'm even around when she comes back.

Ah well, can't say that I've been keeping very faithful... just gotta avoid telling Demitrius, or my genitals will meet their doom - to his damn club. Ah, yeah, Demitrius appearantly was alot older than I thought - and Butch also. That fella is quite an amusing one. A couple of weeks ago, I told him that I was leaving the bay for a while, and appearantly, he decided to wear my clothes and act like me, and Nana'li role-played Scila. I couldn't just leave the fun there, so I dressed up as Butch... Well, the ending was rather odd. Butch and Nana'li in Scila's cabin doing a bit of whipping and me taking a dump on a bed... was it me taking my role too seriously, or was it Butch being bad at acting?

It seems that my job as an assassin has been spreading rumors. Just a week ago, a woman named Kiallie sought me out and told me that she heard about me... and my skills. Appearantly, I'm known for "taking away the innocence of ladies, and striking fear into the heart of the villains." hehe. Seems like the assassination of Aulten didn't go unnoticed, or when I killed Seizael - Mistal'Aerix' apprentice. I finally got my hands on that fella, and he rejected all offers of leaving Mistal, and becoming one of my men. Heh, seems like 'Courier' is yet another name erased from the history books.

Also, I've taken on Vannas as an apprentice. He's quite the nice fella, but it seems that his marriage is too distracting. He has been quite successful, nonetheless, and he'll hopefully stay on my side. Training the enemy forces in the art of stealthy-stabbing ain't the smartest thing. When I'm done training him, I'll probably settle down in the Catacombs permanently. With Kreyalor dead, and Demitrius leaving the Vindictive Light, I'm yet again a leader - and I'd rather avoid that. I'll pass on the leadership to Butch, and become independant. Forging a stronger alliance with Mistal might prove useful, and after Marianna's death - I should keep an eye on the tower. What reason would I have to stay in the bay, except for the ladies and the mead? I'm still in doubt if Elyre is coming back, afterall, so there's no use getting up hope only to be dissapointed.
[The Page is stained of dirt, and a few tears appears to have blurred out some of the ink.]

Spoiler:
I finally hit the catacombs it seems. My trip through Goldshire was definently not pleasant, but Elyre is right - I have to move on. Seems like she changed her mind about me, and decided to leave me. Damn Ashenvale did have an effect on her, but I do understand. She'll live on for hundreds of years after my death... I'd only be a small part of her life, that would affect the rest - leaving her heartbroken. I just wish the best for her... no that's a lie, I want her back. Anyhow, I should just focus on my job down in this fel-forsaken place. It was a good idea to hang around Mistal for some time, that fella definently is interesting. He's a curious soul after all, but I gotta be sure not to leak too much information. He can see right through my mindtricks, so I gotta improve on that part..

I left the bay also. For the better, and Lex is now the leader of the Vindictive Light - the pact of justice. With Kreyalor dead, and Demitrius leaving the act, I became the leader. I couldn't handle it anymore... the pressure on my shoulders, the burden. I'm an independant man now! Hopefully, there are other ladies down here than corpses and necromancers - finding a beatiful woman and spying on my arch enemy? That would be absolutely perfect.

Now, I gotta get back to assassinating. Seems like I got a few contracts down here to do, and getting rid of warlocks can't be half bad - now can it?
Spoiler:
Lawliette was.... ressurected. My sister, my only family member whom died... is now alive. I don't know if I should be sad, or happy. I talked to her on the Lawless Isle - our home. I spoke to her and I was... weak. I couldn't handle it, as she departed from the island. Me, sitting there - crying, and she was off searching for her husband. How pathetic. Seems like I can trust noone...

My best friend is a cripple, my sister doesn't care about me, Butch is a pirate with a fetish for whips, Lex is in Tanaris, Aranthios doesn't drink, Derick is at the edge of crushing a baby skull and Vyndus is a donkey-kicking assassin... Seems like I'm outta' hope.

I'll be heading to Arathi Highlands to do that... contract for this noble-fella. Quite and adventure, eh? As long as I get away from the usual stuff... It's time for a change... It really is.