Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Phoenix`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, what to say? I'm a twenty two year old student of Economy. I live in Manchester, United Kingdom. I've been playing World of Warcraft for a few years with my friends.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Manchester, United Kingdom. My primary language is English but i also know Serbian perfect, maybe even better than English (my mother is from Serbia).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started with Dungeons & Dragons, my first role-playing game. Then I heard about World of Warcraft. I thought it was just some silly copy of Dungeons & Dragons, but my friends told me that it's not a copy. They told me that the game have a unique concept of gameplay, so I have to buy and try it out. I was astonished with it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I tried out other role-playing servers, but when I bumped onto this one I thought that this server must be good when they have such strict introduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actually, all of them. I tried them all and I love them. Mostly I like to be adventurer and to do that in groups. Creating a background stories for characters is my specialization, so they can fit anywhere.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
When I can, I play with RPG classes such as: Spirit champion, Warmage, Assassin, Elven ranger etc.
I don't have favorite class or race, because they are all unique and I like to play with them all.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have a real role-playing experience, and to hear stories of other players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility

Because I'm not trying to be in center of attention, even in guild, I don't like to have a high rank. I like to be in the crowd.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I started to write a book that talk about a five friends that got involved into a war between Horde and Alliance. They are all together even they belong to different factions. This is a story of friendship between arch enemies and how they keep away all conflicts that they forefathers had and conflicts that are surrounding them now.
This story ain't over I only gave you a small part of chapter one. I have only two chapters but I hope that when I finish my studies, I will finish the book. I know I have some grammar mistakes, but nobody is perfect though.

It was hot summer evening. While warm breeze gently shakes trees of Eversong Woods, group of five friends were sitting around the campfire by the one tree that was different then any other tree in the forest. It had red leaves that was gently moving by the breeze. Bark was blazing white with black stripes on it. Tree was very old, it had many scars, some of them were almost five hundred years old but still visible. Most of scars was just drawings made by lovers, couple of names long time forgotten, but mostly of them was signs of many wars.
- Is that true? – Elf in dark green cloak asked guy that was sitting next to him - Did you really saw that sword?
He didn't answer at first but then after few moment guy stand up, clean his black cloak and start talking.
- Yes. I saw him, but I wasn't surprised that much. I though that was just usually two-handed sword. – he said excitedly. - But then strange blue light was sparkling from it and then I was really surprised and little afraid of it.
- Oh come on Polis, you are surprised and afraid of almost everything strange. – Elf said again and start laughing.
- Shut up, Theron. – Polis said angry to elf. – That's not true!
Polis is a strongest and tallest man of all of them in group. He is human, once biggest and now smallest races in Azeroth.
- Do you remember, long time ago, when you saw that spider with big eyes and you got scared to dead? – Theron asked again. – We needed to kill him because of you and he was only two inches big.
Then rest of them start laughing at him. He was little angry to them a first, but then he start laughing too.
Theron is elf, one of many elves from Silvermoon city.He is coming from a family of highly-ranked rangers.
When they stop laughing Theron saw something moving in the bushes near them.
- I remember it too, Theron. – elvish girl on the brown horse was approaching to them. – Sal', Lokar! Sal'! – she calm her horse on elvish language. – That was times.

- Hi, Bree! – they greet her.
- I though that you will not come tonight. – Theron said. – Why are you late?
When Bree get off the horse, she take off her light-blue hood from head and let her long red hair to flow down over backs.
- Sorry, but I'm just passing by. – Bree said. – I just came to see what are you doing.
One of them stand up and said:
- We was asking Polis about Sword of Storms, recently found in The Forbidding Sea.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't have any questions right now.
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.