Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fishie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I guess I got to type up something in here, huh? I'm 23 years old (wtf 23 already???) and live in Sweden. Online roleplaying has been a big hobby of mine since maaaaybe 2003 or something like that.

Yeah, uhm, hi.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden. Swedish is technically my primary language, but I spend so much time typing English online it might as well be. xD

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I played a bit of Warcraft II back in the day, but my interest really perked up once I started getting into WoW roleplaying.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been playing with friends on another private RP server, but one of my friends recommended we try out this place. He claims the quality of RP is generally higher, so hey, worth a shot!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pretty much any kind. Not too much fighting, though, preferably. Though essentially it's all good.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I generally prefer Alliance races. I guess it calls back to WCII, where I really enjoyed the Alliance flavor. I guess it's more of the same here in WoW. I just prefer Alliance looks and culture.

As for absolute favorite? I reckon that'd be Draenei. As sketchy as their lore is, I love their looks and the bits of lore we -do- have. I guess I'm a sucker for sci-fi.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really have much of any expectation. Honestly just getting into this with an open mind and see what I can find.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity rule scores in on first place there. Followed by humility I'd say. Little is as enerving as a roleplayer with a bloated ego.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Five figures mounted on horseback trot silently through the dreary lands of old Lordaeron. Each wear a muddy tabard, the image of a crimson flame on a would-be white background.

The horse's hooves ring out against the silence. The soldiers sit hunched in their saddles, their tired gazes following the decaying cobblestone road in front of them.

Eh actually, I'll do this later. Maybe. We'll see. Right now I'm just curious to see the server in action, and decide from then and there where I'll go and whatnot.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I've got nothing to say here, and as such...

nope.avi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
More swedes. :3

Hello Fishie! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy