Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Need a Warden Mentor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been doing some reading about the Wardens, and thinking a lot about my human bounty hunter, Jonoth "Bloodpaw" Shyemlye. If he were a NElf, he'd make a perfect candidate for becoming a Warden himself. However, there are two obstacles to this:

1) Temporary: Prestige is closed, so he'd have to wait anyway, and
2) Long Term: There has never been a non-NElf Warden (prestige at least...warden exists as an occupation in prisons). Though sources say another race -could- theoretically become one, I highly doubt this will ever be allowed until lore creates the first.

So what am I looking for? I'm looking for a Warden willing to mentor a human. This isn't to become a Warden, gain Warden skills, etc. The purpose is for Jonoth to see the dedication and skill of the Wardens first-hand, and work harder in improving himself and dedicating himself further to his cause of hunting criminals.

If you an interested Warden, or have questions, let me know! :D
There are two Wardens, Ylvandre and Sylvandre. Scout and Flammos200, respectively. Only the second is done.