Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: demented`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm me! i think... I'm a huge nerd o.o from star wars to D&D i know my stuff...not all of it..but enough ^.^. I simply love Rp for the fact that its like writing/reading a huge story with friends. I'm really friendly, i try to make friends with everyone i meet unless their overly ignorant or racist from the start. My days usually consist of working...role playing, and spending time with my friends

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada eh ^.^ hehe. My only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I began playing Warcraft with world of Warcraft with my friends about eight years ago but it got dull fast and with the lack of role play in retail versions i began searching the private sector.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
It looks and seems to be a mature Rp based server, I've tried other one that i do not need to apply for and they all end up the same. Each other server I've tried had the same kind of people. godmoders, power gamers, people related to famous figures, and the worst of all..wannabes...like Illidan copies

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Action and Danger and fighting are my favorite, not necessarily against other players but i like turning what some people call 'grinding' into a fun role playing experience, Rping in pairs, Traveling. and face to face role play. I really enjoy adventuring from one point to another with encounters and 'camping out' in between, both in tents and taverns. But most of all i like villain based role play, the classic, stereotypical good guys vs bad guys thing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves, i like the fact that they have lived for so long and have little physical in-fighting in the current time line. Not to mention the fact they offer a great challenge in writing a history for a character. My favorite class?..Warrior all the way, fun to play, fun to role play. I've always liked a warrior's (typical) story of Revenge or redemption from something in their past.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots of satisfying roleplay and hopefully lots of new friends ^.^ I hope that i can also learn some things from the folks here about the Warcraft storyline or even things outside the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity, and Godmoding (i cant stand it @.@) of all the other servers I've tried these were the most lacking and it drove me crazy, people would get mad if you didn't go along with their godly characters powers or their over dramatic story line's, it took all the fun out of the roleplay

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The wind was cold and crisp that morning, the trees covered in a layer of fresh snow. A bare footed pale blue skin woman moved slowly through the underbrush, her legs arms and body decorated in weaving tattoos. Her hair was snow white and ran down her back to her waist, she wore only a simple loincloth and a wrap about her chest, slid into he wrap across her back was a well made spear, obviously purchased and not made by her. In one hand was a basket. She was crouched by a small bush, picking off icy blue colored berries and dropping them into the basket. Then suddenly a shrill scream pierced the quiet morning and she leapt up to look off into the brush the basket hitting the snow and toppling over. Berries spilling out. Another scream pierced the silence and she began to dash towards the sound the fresh snow crunching quietly under her bare feet she leapt up over a fallen log and over the edge of a small drop landing ten feet below in a small steam with a splash before continuing her dash bursting from the undergrowth into a tiny clearing, the center of which contained a group of beings standing in a circle, they're flesh a dark rotten green and covered in furs wielding primitive and wicked looking axes and blades. They were laughing and shouting at a small pale blue child, who sat curled up sniveling as they kicked snow and uncovered rocks at her.

The woman shouted in the direction of the beasts, more commonly known as Orcs and pulled her spear from her back wrapping. The Orcs turned and bellowed back quickly running towards the woman, one of them giving the small child a swift kick as it passed, sending her tumbling into a drift.
The Orcs quickly closed the distance, not expecting her to know how to use the weapon she wielded the first was caught off guard as the back end of the spear came from he side and slammed into its skull, causing it to stagger left and trip into the snow. she then jammed the pointed end into the ground and gripped it tightly as she kicked off the ground with one foot, her other extended into a kick driving into the chest of the second Orc, staggering him back with a grunt until her tripped over the first and landed on his behind. she continued with the momentum pulling the spear from the ground and raising it above her head driving it into the second fallen Orcs skull, a third approached from behind her, axe raised above its head posed to cleave her clean in two until she leapt backwards, releasing her spear and driving her elbow back into its nose causing it to squeal like a wounded boar and drop its weapon, she then quickly knelt and grabbed the Axe and rose back to her feet with a spin driving the weapon half way into the Orcs skull, the force of the blow sending it to the ground with its own weapon embedded into its head, a fourth Orc looked to its axe then its fallen comrade before tossing the weapon aside and bellowing a challenge to the woman arms extended to the side. She bellowed back and rushed towards it, using the first Orcs head as a step pushing it back into the snow as it tried to rise to its feet, jumping into the air, then bringing her knee swiftly forward to the center of the bellowing Orcs forward shattering the skull with the force of the blow. The fifth and final Orc snarled and raised its serrated longsword into the air before banging it against his shield, the Orc wore the skin of a dire wolf as a cloak, the wolfs head acting as a hood. She grabbed her spear and yanked it from the second Orcs body spinning it above her head before taking a few steps and hurling it into the center of the fifth Orcs chest. The Orc grunted and looked down with sheer surprise as it fell to one knee then over sideways. The first Orc rose to its feet and quickly fled after seeing its leader in the bloodied snow.

The woman sighed before running to the child and scooping her up in her arms "Never leave my sight again" the small girl nodded and hugged the woman tightly.

(hope you enjoy it ^.^ Also, not based in the Warcraft lore setting)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, no questions as of yet ^.^ you got it all pretty well covered
You're a peon-- This means you're already approved. Have you made a game account?
say wut? i thought i had to re-introduce myself since the restart o.O
I don't believe so.
well i feel dumb now... @.@ sorry everyone!