Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KujoJoestar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm an embittered old bastard who's seen multiple spectra of roleplayers. I
resent a huge portion of them and expect nothing from players I interact
with OOC and IC until proven otherwise (of course).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the United States raised around two languages, Mandarin and English. I am fluent in both.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft III and World of Warcraft. The RTS introduced me to the MMORPG and the MMORPG introduced me to the fluff. Through my own curiosity I discovered Wowwiki/pedia which completely changed my perspective of the Warcraft universe.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
A friend suggested it, not sure how to elaborate on that.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Really, I couldn't care less about what the roleplay was as long as I was immersed.
Tavern? Fighting, action and danger? As long as it's believable I'll like it. -What- I play depends on the situation and/or the consensus of my friends. My role is flexible

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I've always played humans under the notion of being an underdog. In my experience, if there are other races, human are always antagonized and belittled. This also branches off to being a Paladin as people are always succumbing to dark seductions and other demonic hootenannies. The main reason, however, is that the Holy Light is one of the greatest concepts of magic and religion I have ever come across.

What are your expectations of this server?:
No expectations other than general elitism and baddies. Open to being shown otherwise.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All the rules concerning NPC's. They're real people not props set up to look pretty. People ignoring details like this is a peeve of mine, similar to walking -through- another player.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
My contempt is given in two ways. If you're a baddy but are genuinely trying to have a good time, I'll hide it. If you're a baddy elitist who flaunts his flawlessness like a flamboyant member of the Pretty Marines Chapter, you better damn believe I'm going to openly hate you.
Sidenote: Baywatch Marines. Enjoy. I take all credit.

Hello KujoJoestar! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Quote:I'm an embittered old bastard
Quote:flaunts his flawlessness like a flamboyant member of the Pretty Marines Chapter

You had me at hello.