Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: phreakazoid21`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,
I am Alex, 18 years old. I've been a Warcraft players for years. I didn't play on a real RP server before, but I'd really like to try one now. I enjoy the lore of Warcraft a lot.
I played on a PvP server before, but only used it to quest and develop my skills. Now I'm comfortable with my level of knowledge and I am confident that they won't stay in my way of blending with the rest of CotH players.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania, and Romanian is my native language. However, I have been studying English since the age of four and spend a lot of my day reading materials in English. It started as a need, but I enjoy the language and my skills are Advanced. If it helps, my TOEFL score is 106 out of 120.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft years ago, starting with Reign of Chaos. I enjoyed the campaign so I followed it through Frozen Throne. I was really attracted by the lore and depth of the story. I enjoyed leveling my heroes and above all, seeing how the characters evolved.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found CotH while searching for a private RP server. I wanted to get away from all the PvP action and enjoy the story of Warcraft more.
I found your server to be professional, especially because of your admission process. While I'm eager to get my account activated as soon as possible, I appreciate that the users are carefully selected before they can enter the realm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have been playing on a PvP server until now. There people didn't care much about the background story of Warcraft. All they did was raid each other and fight. I didn't really fit in in that environment because I wanted something more laid back.
I am the story teller, the drinking buddy, the fishing mate, the camp fire boogie man. I like to travel through the Warcraft universe mounted of barefoot while telling or listening to a good story.
The more the merrier! I enjoy being in a large group of people, gathering around a fire and playing all kinds of games.
I didn't get to experiment that on the PvP server, but I'm really looking forward for it here.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Tauren. I like them both because of their appearance and their background. The Taurens are a peaceful people. They developed a strong relationship with the nature and learned to coexist with everything that surrounds them. Because of this, they are the masters of herbalism and have the best druids in the universe.
Yes, the druid is my favorite class, mainly because of the relationship with nature described above. Apart from that, the druid is a versatile class, offering you the experience of a healer or a ferocious predator.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that I will find players as interested in the lore of Warcraft as I am and that I will be able to blend in and make a lot of friends.
On the technical side, I hope that the server has a good uptime and that it offers a fluent experience that will not interfere with the Role Playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule is one of the most important in my opinion (couple with respect, of course). It is important both for the diversity of characters it will create and for real life lessons for the youngsters who will play this game.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will not apply for Gruntship at this moment. I will complete this section at a later time. I will prepare a story and send it to you for review, but right now, it's getting pretty late and I had a busy day.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thank you for reviewing my application. I hope I will be accepted soon and start my new adventure in the realms of Warcraft!
Hello phreakazoid21! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thank you!
I will get into character as soon as possible :)
Also, I was looking at where the IC post would be. You have to wait a month to even apply for Gruntship, so you can wait. :P