Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: NVM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update: i got it to work.
Heh, welcome to the server and all.

The thing about introductions is you post one and then you have to wait for it to be approved by a GM. This may take anywhere between a day to a few days but they do get around to it.

I understand English isn't your first language but it would be wise if you went over your posts and fixed up a few spelling errors =)

Also, with your question, we cannot spawn buildings here and the turning people into other races thing is currently being implemented and nothing serious has come of it as of yet.
introduction.php

That's the link to post in the introduction forum. It won't show up once posted until the GM's approve it. Once posted keep an eye on your inbox.

Goodluck and hope to see you ingame. :)
Oh i tryed to send one into it but i coudln't thats why i posted it here.
What was the problem exactly?
When i click the send button it just says error but I only want his moved to the Introduction section really. If thtas not doable then I am sorry for posting it here but i could not see any other way.
It will work out. ^^ I guess all I can add to that is "Patience!" It's on the forums, so without a doubt a GM will notice it and move it there when they pop up online. :)

Good luck getting through. ^.~
You don't think i would be able to get through?
Hey i am still interested in help, please.
Dalion Wrote:When i click the send button it just says error but I only want his moved to the Introduction section really. If thtas not doable then I am sorry for posting it here but i could not see any other way.

If you are literally getting an error when you try to post the introduction, then it might be a browser specific issue. If it was me, I would try updating my web browser or else using a different one. Firefox has worked well for me to date.
I have used every browser i have ( IE firefox Chrome)
Still waiting..
Care to post a screen shot of the error message?
Can't make a screenshot atm but its

Your browser sent a message the server could not understand.

Only Chrome gives me this message. IE and Firefox just freeze.
Being that other people are submitting their introductions without a problem I am inclined to think that perhaps its some sort of browser or operating system related issue, but that's just an uninformed guess. I would try submitting it from a different computer if possible. As for troubleshooting the issue itself, there isn't much I can do to help. If this was happening to me, I would probably try to find a way to eliminate the possibility that its browser or OS related. I would also try running an updated spyware/antivirus scanner.

Good luck.
I don't know what this is happening to me nonetheless i want to thank everyone who has attempted to help me i really appreciate it, Thank you. Now i just hope a gm will get around to this soon enough. So i can get on the server with you guys :P