Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Oh the Irony! (RC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's the middle of the day, Barney hadn't fought in at least a week, well, it's time to go pick a fight and he spotted an elf heading to the center of the Alcaz island, I feel bad for the poor sucker he is going to tossed around, oh well, but apparently that wasn't the case.

Riding his bear Barney charged after the elf, though as he rounded the corner his angry face smiled, all the elves, all the people he didn't like! In one place at war with a Necromancer, Doomguard, Mage, and Deathknight. “Bah, perfect, how ye' doin' Redis, I think ah'll ‘elp..” he said riding to the side of the necromancer. Barney slid of his bear, giving it orders and a good pat, it ran off, Barney cracked his knuckles before shooting a glare at a night elf, and then, bam, roots ripped from the ground and held him in place, massive thorns cutting into his legs, ripping through his clothes. He counted at least thirteen people “Feck I've ‘ad ‘nough of this!” his face began to redden, breathing heavily he ripped through the roots and charged at the group, though it would appear he wasn't quick enough, he was easily dodged and stabbed in the back with a large blade.

Barney let out a maniacal roar as blood spilled down his back “Fuckin' ‘ate when ye' gots tah stab me in the back, fuckin' tree humpers!” but infact, it was a human, he turned around in a rage, reached for the nearest heads he could see and bashed them together, success, both of them dropped to the ground, one, her head caved in, the other, semi-conscious before getting a fireball to the face. Double kill! Woohoo! No time for celebrations, still thirteen threats around him, again he was stabbed, this time in the stomach, he threw a punch and hit, though it didn't do enough before a blade whipped right under his neck and slit his throat open, blood spilled everywhere, his eyes rolled back and he let out a choke. The body landed upon the ground with a thud before he was taken by Aroes through a portal, the fight was one sided, we didn't have enough power; Barney knew it, though, what goes around, comes around.

Killer: Coriv Aseldor

Revived by: Aroes, hired priest

Temporary Drawbacks: Pain in the stomach, back, and neck, constantly. Weakened for a few days, (Likely a support for the first two)

Long Term Drawbacks: More hate and anger towards everything that isn't a dwarf. Migraines every now and then.

Permanent Drawbacks: He will now have a major sensitivity towards his neck, for example, if anyone touches the front of his neck, he'll likely go into a rage, depending on the current mood.