Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ulec`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, I am Ulec. I am hailing from Prologue and I am here to role play and spend some time with some of my friends and have fun. I am an elitist role play who favors a human paladin as his character. I go strictly abide the lore and I have dedicated myself to instruct people about Paladins through role play. I especially rejoice squires who are keen on to learn more.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from Turkey and Turkish is of course my mother tongue. I am fluent in English and semi fluent in German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The first time I ran into Warcraft was when I started playing Warcraft III. After that I started playing World of Warcraft and began role playing. Before that I was role playing in Star Wars Jedi Academy and with some friends from there I have role played on World of Warcraft for over 2 years and after that I had to go on my own and I have been role playing since then in different communities.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have already known about CotH long ago. I was in fact a member here before but apparently both my account and approved introduction thread were deleted probably due to the time that elapsed. It is strange that the forums still contain my e-mail address though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Human paladin role play. I especially enjoy some chilling time in the local inn or some lecturing within a church/abbey, etc... And of course the climax of epic battle scenes.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans and my beloved class, Paladin, are my favorites. Contrary to popular belief humans are not so versatile or easy to attune yourself to when you are role playing as a Paladin. At least that is the case for me. Plus, I have acquired extensive knowledge regarding Paladins over the years that I have been role playing on Warcraft which is another factor that why it is an attractive option for me to play as a Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Role playing; that is all I expect from Conquest of the Horde. I doubt that it is much that I am asking for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
They are rules for a reason so I find most of them to be appealing to me except perhaps the introduction rule. It is still something necessary for this community though since you prefer to handpick your members which eliminates any potential trouble causers.

I value common sense and logic and I cannot see that why those cannot be dominant over this atmosphere with those rules enforced.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to finish this at a later time. It is currently 10 am here and I haven't had sleep for a really really long time.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing else to be added.

Tales117, Diethe, Nostra and Quinn/Luna are my acquaintances/friends from Prologue.
Hello Ulec! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Ulec! ;o
Welcome to CotH! ^.^
Thanks! I've forgotten to mention that there are a few more of acquaintances and friends than I have listed there, Cressy is one of them.

And I'm already familiar with the rules since I had an account here some time ago, though as I've stated it apparently got erased along with my profile.
'Sup Ulec. I think I remember you from Prologue... An if not there, I was in the Epilogue alpha stage if you were around for that.
Hey Ulec :D It's Keoka/Dadalius from prologue ^^
Allow me to extend a most enthusiastic welcome to you, my good man!

/adjusts monocle
Welcome Uleeeeeeeec. :D