Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Silent Screams of Death.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She limps into the building that branches off from the camp, Tom and the cowled priest behind her. She winces slightly, the axe wound in her leg still bleeding, although not that deep, she walks over to the chair that is standing up right near the bed, then sits down and stretches out her leg so Tom and the cowled priest can heal it...A silver light pours out of Tom's hands as he casts the healing spell on her....Then the pain begins, she winces, thinking it is apart of the healing process...Then, the pain worsens, she attempts to kick the cowled priest away, but to no avail, he dodges. She then opens her mouth to scream, nothing coming out, the man apparently channeling a silencing spell, and Tom standing back, just watching...Eventually, the pain grows worse, she throws herself out of the chair, convulsing violently, something eating her insides...She opens her mouth to scream, still nothing, she continues convulsing violently, clawing at the floor, her eyes wide open...Her last thought is "Why, Elune?" But before she could finish her thought, a shadow fiend explodes out of her chest...Then, everything goes black....

Rezzers: Ferus, Patrick, Tom
Killers: Cladorn
Temp. Drawbacks: Paranoia of being around human priests, hatred of Tom, dislike of that certain cabin, wariness of axe-wielding dwarves, grips her tabard tightly occasionally, physically weaker, sore eyes, loss of voice ( 3 Days ), Unable to walk
Long-term/ Permanent Drawbacks: A large scar down the middle of her chest, hatred of Shadow priests, wary of isolated buildings, violent nightmares. Unmated to Ferus. Slight limp in her left leg. Hearing voices in her head.
I was looking at your drawbacks, and I noticed that you have only one physical drawback. Maybe a few more, like inability to walk or such, would be good.
I approve of this, and confirm Cladorn's killing of Neyshifa. Also, Danalthar is right. She should be physically weakened, considering the method that was used to kill her...
Fixed!
How the majority of people go about temps is there character can barely move at all. Perhaps you can take the limp and run speed to permanent (as well as some others, as you don't have a permanent) and work on some more.
What I mean by long-term is permanent, and can do.
Alright, all good in my eyes!
/suggest insanity
edit: By that I mean voices in your head. That might make you need to be... a bit... naaaughty...
Disregard Astus. He's into Interracial.
Well, disregard the naughtiness. But instances of voices in Neyshifa's head would be fun to RP out, and also fit the context.
Ewww no. That was a Courage the Cowardly dog reference you noob!
Aphetoros Wrote:Ewww no. That was a Courage the Cowardly dog reference you noob!

Wasn't that Tom the cousin that said that? The barber?
Nope it was Fred.
FRED. That was what I meant. Regardless, we're off topic here.