Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Just Another Death and Revival (RC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"You called for me?" Cladorn nods slowly. "Upstairs. Now."

"What is this place?"

"... Don't question."

Cladorn points at the corpse of Redis. "We are reviving him."

"Okay."

Tom reaches onto his back and pulls out his staff. Cladorn cracks his knuckles and sighs. He holds out his hands, beginning to focus. Tom closes his eyes and the staff in his hand twitches a bit, the little spikes shivering. The orange gem begins to glow brightly. Cladorn sets his jaw, clenching his teeth tightly as a glowing, purple ball forms in his hands. A tendril slowly extends from it.
Tom moves forwards slowly, and Tom extends his staff, the spikes now reaching out towards the corpse hungrily. He'd push it, hard, against Redis's stomach, and the stinger-like appendages would latch onto him as dark tendrils of blackness would flow into him. The tendril of shadow extends all the way, and connects with Redis's chest. It slowly grows as it pumps shadow into him.
Tom squints harder as the gem inside Redis would suddenly explode with bright orangeness.

Redis is blasted by the prismatic energies, creating a shudder to run through Redis' body. Fingers and toes begin to twitch, the heart begins a slow pumping pace. The rest of the organs begin to follow suit, gaining life.
Tom pulls the staff out of him, the blood soaking into the staff as it would then shiver and become still. The wound would heal with prismatic light. Cladorn 's shoulders droop slightly as he severs the beam of prismatic energy. The ball in his hand fades away, and his hands drop to his waist.

Redis sucks in his first breath of his second life, uttering a groan soon after. Redis' eyes remain shut, and will stay like this through out the week as his body uses the coma to recover without stress from outside events.

Killers: Angry Posse in the Lawless Island, and a Fel-Sworn

Resurrectors: Tom and Cladorn

Draw Backs

-Short Term-

- Left hand has an extra thumb.
- Crippled, cannot move his legs.
- Cannot use arcane, or any form of Necromancy.
- Coma for a week.

-Long Term/Permanent-

- Will not be able to use his legs to walk.
- Physically weaker than a child.
- Has been shrunk due to the Old God energies used to revive him.

Cure?

If Redis proceeds into undeath, his physical drawbacks/shortness will be removed to an average strength of a human male. Drawbacks of undeath take place, along with becoming hostile to nearly every faction in the world.
You can use Old God powers to resurrect? Like, I know of Cho'gall, but he's Cho'gall.
Well, a priest's ressurrection spell can be used regardless of what he or she worships. Their choice of deity simply changes the magic they they use to revive with.
Really? I remember the GMs having a problem with a player that worshipped Dragons using the Light. I think that what the Old Gods give out would be more akin to Shadow.
What the Old Gods give out is a prismatic magic. It is described by some people as "insanity" magic, which is a misnomer. Insanity is only one of the aspects of it. While we did use prismatic magic to revive Redis, we used a sort of... Lesser version of it, if you will. Not like, Prismatic Spray or anything. I don't know if it's making sense, but still. We used Prismatic only to a lesser extent.
Alright. Still, I'm just saying that the GMs might have a problem on it and that, if I were you, I'd hold off on RPing until a GM gives this the go-ahead.
We had discussed this on vent prior to, and after, RPing it out. (Lol, Female Dwarf Redis... Wut?) Anyways, though, there was no aversion to it then.
Alright.
Tom you betrayer... *raises fist*

Shouldn't you list the killer(s)?
I must say I like the drawbacks.
BountyHunter Wrote:I must say I like the drawbacks.

They are quite nice, aren't they? We tried to convince McKnighter to allow us to inadvertantly give Redis a sex change... But he wasn't going for that one.

Jurkey: TOM IS EBULZ NAO. No but really, I don't think it's really known who killed Redis anymore, so that's why he let it be. At least, that's my assumption.
Added killers and rez'ors.

And yes, those drawbacks are quite.. Interesting.