Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RoseSinclaire`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm uh... Kind of a pacifist I don't like to provoke anything and I try to stay out of everyone's business. Typically good with grammar punctuation isn't my main strength. I'm easily embarrassed also my main weakness.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States, so I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft? My brother in law was playing and I liked the characters. Picked it up and learned the lore enjoyed it so much I later decided to play World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been on a roleplay server for a while, retail and private server. The private server is dying and the retail one isn't really roleplaying as much. I simply googled Roleplay Private servers and yours was first to come up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to be alone or with one other. I'm usually a tavern or travel type, not into fighting not so good at it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Kaldorei, Druid.
I love the lore behind them they're by far my favorite race and class I also enjoy that females are the dominant ones in their culture.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just to meet new people, enjoy myself, and learn a bit more roleplay (still not all that good at it).

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Roleplaying and types of Roleplay. Having to know Azeroth history and the regulations behind the types of roleplay make me feel more comfortable roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Curious, if you guys allow totems on this server (Druids wise) Encountered a few servers that frowned upon it? not sure why... thanks.
Hello RoseSinclaire! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

We do allow totemic Druids. We have plenty of Druids who specialize in certain "totems".

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy