Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vacnor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have alot of creative potential and have immersed myself in the WoW world since it was released. I can bring a very detailed, well thought out, non-mary sue character into the world.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from England, and my primary language is english. Suprising.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft2&3 for a while, and when I saw that blizzard were releasing WoW I couldn't wait to immerse myself into this world.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I did a little research into quality not quantity RP servers and this one looked to be of the best suiting to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy role-play as it is, conditional and adapting from what I'm given.
So to answer I enjoy all Roleplay scenarios, but if I had to choose a particular one, probably a small group (3-4) relaxed atmosphere with possibility of danger.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc, either rogue/hunter (preferably both) or warrior
I love Orcs as they carry a massive variety of possiblities like Humans do but with stronger characteristics and better moral values.

What are your expectations of this server?:
RP of a very high quality, possible lore events.
Strong but small society.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmm, I like the IC death rule.
But probably the lack of restriction IC
That or the intro system.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A fierce wind clawed at the folds of Hye'Tal's tunic, seeming to make the material swirl and billow is an almost mesmerising pattern. The blinding snow stung his eye's but if he thought to shield himself from this annoyance he kept it well at bay.
Below him stretched a vast plain littered with seething, countless figures moving in their ungainly, lumbering manner. Their masters riding on the great battle wagons behind them. A strange shimmering, reflecting here and there from the many blades below. While Hye'Tal had never respected the horde he did not wish for the destruction of his own race. He must warn them.
As he descended from the rocky outlook he sensed a disturbance nearby. Darting for cover behind the outcrop he had just used as a viewpoint, the orc narrowly avoided detection from a forward scout party. He could make out the simple-minded chatter of the Kobald race.
"Fucking disgusting little cowards", the Kobald race are notorious slavers, using powerful creatures and combat mounts they avoid the majority of the fighting. He gambled a quick glance around the corner of the boulder. This time however they did not have their guardians protecting them, most likely the stronger creatures kept closer to the core of the army. He counted four, most likely a scouting party aimed only at flushing out ambushes.
They would flee if he did not make this quick.
He waiting for the noises from their idle talking to grow louder. Silently un-sheathing two perfectly weighted throwing knives he prepared himself. He felt his mind sharpen in the anticipation of combat. His senses seeming to focus. He somehow felt more alive this close to the possibility of death. His grip tightened.
In a simultaneous motion he sprang from behind the rock, lobbing one knife over arm. It found it's mark in the first Kobald's Solar Plexus, the kobald's face was a mask of pure agony and confusion. Before it had time to compose themselves and second knife entered the windpipe of the next kobold, he fell face first, his wet spluttering muffled by the snow. The last two Kobold's, now fully aware of their surrounding charged him, thinking to overpower him with shear force. One wielded a short spear, the other a vicious dagger. Hye'Tal was pressed to back peddle towards the cliff face as he unsheathed his two short swords. As he tugged his second weapon free the kobalds descended into a frenzy, attempting to topple him backwards over the edge. As he lashed out at the sword wielding kobald the other attempted to skewer him on his spear. Hye'Tal narrowly deflected the blow, leaving the Kobalds guard in tatters he saw an opening and took it, his blade sliding between ribs and puncturing the heart. As he tugged the weapon free there was an explosion of gore, showering him in blood. Hye'Tal licked his lips, now completely taken by blood-lust he rained blows upon the last attacker. The Kobald stuck out from behind his guard one last time before turning and fleeing. He could not allow the Kobald to reach his allies. Weighing the short sword in hand, he took a second to calculate before pitching the blade over-arm. It found it's mark, sinking deep into the Kobalds spine, severing the vertebrae. The Kobald was dead long before his face hit the snow.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Server looks great, cannot wait to start RPing with everyone.
Hello Vacnor! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy