Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dalion`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well i have played video games for as long as i can remember. When i was five my dad bought me my first console, its was the play-station one. I had some games on there mostly sport games and such. when i turned eight my dad bought a computer for the house. And i was really the only one that was using it. My cousin were big into runescape at the time, so they taught me about the game. And i feld in love with the setting and the game. After playing runescape for about two years i stopped playing. I then started on playing Diablo 2. Diablo is probally my most favorite dugeon crawler game ever (still play it today). I got into wow mid way though Burning Crusade. I have played wow for about 3 years now. Though mostly on private servers. I am going to study to become a game developer, at the local Game school.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well i was born in Iran. My parents moved to denmark about 12 years ago. My primary language is danish. Though i can manage most of the english language though i am not the best at the writing part. Though i am still in top 3 in my class.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well i saw the ads while playing Diablo and i had to try it out since blizzard had made it so. I bought the game and started playing i later got to playing the Warcaft games and such. I have been reading lore since. And i love the Warcraft storyline.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Really i just googled and it was the first so.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A lot, I love Social and a lot of settler rp. I like militray rp too though i find it dull when there is no enemy to fight. I also really enjoy Cult RP and study RP ( RP in which the RP research things such as a gnome build a machine or the likes) I have RPed as a Forsaken Priest before so i do have a basic understanding of the different religions around Azeroth.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hm..God this is a hard. I think it would be Dwarves Because they are just plain simple epic from the way the live to they way they kill. And admit it you can't say no to drinking with a dwarf. Class.. I really don't know. There are so many. But if we are just talking game wise like as if what i would play on retail it would probally be Warrior because i like to be a massive battle tank which jumps around charge folks and stunning them to death Icly probaly the Spell breakers i dont know just they look so freaking awesome.

What are your expectations of this server?:
High, i mean it cant possibly be worse than retail so.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The no Godmoding and power emoting one. Because They are alot of people on retail who do this, and i really hate it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Reserved

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
None at the moment.
Hello Dalion! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Please look over your posts and the like before you post them, as you seem to often forget to capitalize. Especially the word "I". Remember to ALWAYS capitalize "I".

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thanks, And I shall try to remember. I look forward to seeing you in-game.