Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Carista`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! Well, I havn't a clue what to put in here honestly. But i've been a Roleplayer for a long, long time and i've been seeking a new home. I'm hoping I have found it. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Northern Ireland, so.. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Big Wc3 fan. I played alot of RP games in it too so I assumed naturally WoW would have a roleplayer community. So I bought it :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've been growing bored of retail and I no longer wish to pay to play. I just wanna rp with no strings attached.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Basicly all sorts. However I generally do enjoy "relaxing tavern roleplay" ^^ I don't like being one of those super-hero characters everybody wants to be.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
..Since Cataclysm Worgen Male Mage. But that aside there alot of combinations I like! Unfair to pick. I am going to say Human Female Warlock. Magical Femme Fatale, Oyeah.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a diverse community and hopefully any drama will be dealt with swiftly :(

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
In short: Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
~The smell of ash yet lingered in the air. Andorhall could be seen from the desperate-to-escape caravans rear, burning, and with vile fumes of the scourge's war machine rising.. A handful of survivors had managed to escape, escourted a noble Paladin of the Silverhand. Carista lay drifting in and out of consciousness amungst a bundle of rags on the back of a wagon. Naturally her nightmares were filled with the torturing images of a war torn Andorhall, if one could call the sudden onslaught a war. More a sudden and swift extermination of light. Yet hope remained, she would soon escape the, soon to be known, plaguelands. That, at the time, hopeless caravan fell under attack many times on the road to safety. As Carista watched in dismay the representative of the Silver Hand fend off the uncouth creations of the scourge, she found resolve. She would harness her hatred for the undead and swear herself to protect others who had suffered her ordeal - The deaths of those she loved. The destruction of her home. And ultimately the torture of the living. She would not allow these grievous things to continue happening idly. And so she lived, scarred and haunted by what she had experianced, yet she lived.~

I did not have a -clue- what to put here honestly so I just randomly made up a little scene about a survivor from Andorhall being carted away in one of the refugee's caravens. Yeah. Not great but I just thought id throw it together quickly. :>

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not really sure what to put here either, sheesh. I'd love to be a part of the community though, hope you guys like and accept me. :)
Hello Carista! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy