Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: BlakJak013`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 16, and still in school. I know some people are of the belief that 16 year old's are very childish and silly. But I am quite mature for my age. I enjoy anything and everything fantasy: books, movies, games, I love all of it.
I am also a big fan of Anime, I have watched allot of Fullmetal Alchemist, and am currently watching Bleach.
My love for fantasy brought me to roleplaying, When i read about it on a Forum. I knew i would enjoy it, and I still do. I detail in story lines, A 5 minute talk to a passerby, to me is not much of a Roleplay.
But anyhow If this was too long for an introduction, I apologize. But that's me, always making sure I cover everything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Australia, and I speak English. and no, I don't ride a Kangaroo to school. :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to it by a friend at school about a year ago, He told me about all the Races and classes and how each had there own background and story, That peaked my curiosity and i couldn't resist trying it out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was talking to that same friend a few days ago, and he explained to me about how he plays on a private server. And I thought if there was any chance of me finding somewhere that I can Roleplay again, then Google will find it, and it did.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy Roleplaying as a person who can have the best of both worlds. Someone who at best is calm and relaxed and I can Roleplay in say a tavern or a City with anywhere from 1-100 people. But the then at other times I can be getting into fights or getting caught up in a bad crowd and making life more interesting and dangerous. I am not picky with Roleplaying, I enjoy any and all kinds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race are the Night Elves. They fit my Roleplaying style perfectly with how placid and friendly they can be. And yet just as quickly they can turn into a most fearsome enemy. I love there History and Lore. The Night Elves are very fascinating.
My favorite Class is a Druid. Druid's have always intrigued me, with there ability to shape shift into animals. I love the forest and nature, so I feel somewhat connected to my character. If that makes sense?

What are your expectations of this server?:
A friendly Roleplaying environment, where everyone can get along and respect everyone else.
I really like the approval of players before they join, It will allow everyone to Roleplay without worrying about people who have a blatant disregard of rules. Thank you

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. I played on retail for a month and the Roleplaying there was ruined by that one person who would thought a little too highly of himself, and decided to annoy, abuse, interrupt and just general stupidity, which would corrupt the atmosphere, if you will.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A gust of wind hit the trees and rattled the branches, all but one the Great Oak which towered above all the forest. Amidst all the leaves of the great tree was a young Druid boy, doing something he was not supposed to be. He stood amongst the twisted branches, staring up to the top of the Tree. His green eyes glowing with anticipation to what awaited him at the top. He removed his leather tunic and hung it from a Branch beside him. He looked to the top of tree once more and then began focusing himself. He rolls his neck to loosen his muscles. and then begins to recite an incantation. He harnesses the power of the Forest into his body. Then the transformation starts, a Green glow covers his body, then shiny black fur begins to emerge from his skin, his nails turn to claws, his teeth become fangs, a long black tail starts to form. Though young the Druid boy has mastered his cat form. As the Metamorphosis completes the Boy takes his front right paw and digs his claws into the Tree. He then starts to climb slowly up, he starts to get a rhythm and begins climbing faster and faster until he is bounding up the trunk of the Great Oak. Dodging branches left and right, the boy spots light through the leaves ahead and begins to slow down. He spots the highest branch and leaps for it. As he does, he removes his cat form and returns to normal. He grabs the branch with both hands and swings straight up into a backwards flip and landing both feet on the branch. He wobbles slightly and the regains his posture. Then he looks up and sees all of his homeland. As he stares at the never ending forests he starts to wobble again, he quickly regains himself and focuses on the task at hand. The boy crouches and moves towards the each of the branch. as he does a gust of wind shoots up the side of the tree and almost knocks the boy off, He struggles but centers himself again. He takes a deep breath and starts to recite another incantation, but this one is different. As the boy finishes the his chant his body begins to glow with a pale blue. He starts to shrink and his body warps its shape, then from the top of his head straight down his back feathers begin growing from his skin. within a matter off seconds the boy is covered with feathers and his arms form into wings then when the glow fades, the boy perched on the branch has taken the form of a bird. He has never flown before, but in his mind he knows he can do it. He launches from the branch and flaps his wings, but nothing, the boy begins falling. He try's not to panic, he spreads his wings as far as he can and just as he does the wind catches him. The boy soars across the skies, circling and diving and enjoying the happiest day of his life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope I have your approval, and thank you for reading this.
Hello BlaJak013! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

You don't ride a kangaroo...? ... QQ Disappointed!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy