Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sweetandsour`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been on a bunch of servers in WoW that have been flagged as RP servers, yet it is something only small tight-knit groups seem to do at a good level. Other then that: I'm female, 21 years old, and have over 4 years experience in roleplaying, but as the standards were kind of lacking, I think I've stagnated at one point. With the background story, the lore, everything that should be able to make more people roleplay, but they don't, not enough.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the Netherlands, and I'm from Curacao (formerly Netherlands Antilles).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played a lot of games, from Runes of Magic to Lord of the Rings to WoW, and when I found WoW I was really happy. I enjoy the RP more then I enjoy grinding mindlessly.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I came on this website as I went looking for a good roleplay site/game. Google, typed in: roleplay world of warcraft.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern rp, action rp, army rp, religion rp (cult/church). In crowds or in pairs, perferrably crowds since you have more interaction usually.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Priestess and huntresses, also paladins. I was part of a church-guild, and that really made me love roleplaying as a religious priestess (Sister) and I also had a paladin that I played with in this religious cult-like guild (kind of Scarlet-like). Hunters are just so in touch with nature and their companions, they make for great rp characters as well. I don't really have favorite races, I think they all have some unique rp point of view, to me its more important that the english is well, english. And not troll-like english --> ''jah mon, we be doing dat allrigh' " --> just no.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I hope that either way I'll get to see some more rp. Also hope to see more rp with the other factions, and less people trying to ruin the rp mood by walking in there and just knowing your name out of the blue without being a seer or stalker or anything.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Evrything reacting to your actions, or what you are. And love the fact that warlocks etc will not be getting a warm welcome in the Cathedral (as opposed to ER server where there are warlocks in the church guild called Church of the Holy Light).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to finish this at another time. Or just RP with someone else so its not that linear.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I wonder if you have rp pvp as well, and thats not to be confused with fighting rp. Kind of like 2 armies and them fighting with each other, and healers acting like nurses etc.
Hello sweetandsour! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

... Hm, no, we don't have that kind of PVP RP. Yet, at least! There haven't really been any battles of such large scales in a very long time.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy