Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Freedomgoddess`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am not a leader type. More of a hunter/huntress. I am a very well role player. I am not a child when it comes to role playing. I am also not god-mode. I hate people who go into god-mode. I am usually just laid back but when it comes to role play I get serious not fake. I also have been role playing for 10 years. It is very enjoyable. ( I can be a leader I just get sometimes bored and I don't use ooc alot unless fixing an spell error.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am born from the United States Of America, I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played the regular WoW, with a subscription I got tired of all the kids on the role playing servers that raid without role playing and troll everyone.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was sick of all the children and trolls on regular WoW role playing servers, having said that I looked for a private server that role plays and found this. I saw the title of it and I said that this website would be good and it looks good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like military/town role playing. I find it enjoyable. Also sometimes just enjoying myself in the tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Forsaken/Undead as a Warlock because I sometimes role play as an apothecary that spreads plague. To help the horde though in any way I can. I know a uniform that looks like one but I am not sure if this server has it.
Also, sometimes I like to role play as an Night Elven huntress. I find it very role playing to role play as an Night Elf. To also be a hunter is to get the Owl pet. Many huntresses have Owls, usually.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What I am thinking/wanting is to see it have very good role play, also for it to have a guild of the Horde and Alliance and theres 5 races, and each of the 5 leaders are one of the Alliance/Horde leader for role play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I love the no talking or joking about racism and sexual content. I hate people who do that on an role playing server. Also, the be respectful at all times I am always respectful I never am racist in real life or in game I only like to role play. Thats what I came here to do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will have to think but some of my intentions are:
An women dying. (much more to add)
A Gunship about to crash.
Two lovers being broken apart.
Those are my intentions. (I will do this for Gruntship if I make it.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If this server has morphs and also, it looks like a good server I can't wait to play!!!
(Thanks!)
Hello Freedomgoddess! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Only Game Masters and Admins can morph, and morphing is not open to players unless it's a special character. More information about those can be found here. That forum is a bit quiet at the moment, though, so don't expect to gain access to a custom-model character soon.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy
Thanks can't wait!!!