Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: There comes a time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, well, basically... I won't be spending much time on CotH for a week or two... or three. I might come on for a half an hour/an hour, but can't really promise anything. The reason for my absence is really my grades and some RL stuff, such as training and finally curing my nose of its wretched defects. No plastics, you nubs! My nose has this condition, where its completely clogged up with... the gooey stuff, all the time, and it doesn't make me sick or ill, just... makes my breathing quite harder, but... I can breathe through my mouth... though, I sorta need it to speak, as well. DARTH VADERNESS, all. the. time.

I'll be, however, moderating, editing and posting my character profiles and will come to check often, even from other PCs. I'll try to fill my free time with rehab and shizz, like I stated up there. Have no fear, for the Kreyster shall return, sooner or later. <3 U guys and I do hope at least some of you miss me. Will miss me, t'least... :|

Well, off I go, my dearest CotHlings!
See you. Hope you finish.. What there is to finish. *nod* :3
Get going, nubfaise.

No seriously, see ya around bro.