Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Little`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well. This is always hard... But I'd say I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky and all-round player. I'm happy with what I get and I usually don't complain much about anything. I'd like to say that I'm a pretty well-rounded RolePlayer with experience in many different areas and of many genres and settings, enjoying depth and reason with a bit of "spontaneous". Finding my way into different roleplays has never been difficult for me as I prefer to stretch my borders instead of staying in my wooden box of strictness. You've got to be flexible within reason, right? If there is no apparent reason in the beginning, you'll just have to make one.

My characters tend to be lore-strict to an extent. Of course, I enjoy exploring "uncharted" character concepts which seem reasonable to the race and class of my choice. There are different racial stereotypes which, while stereotypes in general are incredibly restrictive and often at fault, still offer some good insight in the workings of a race and class and their cultures and social rules and norms. It's always fun to break away from stereotypes, but it's not always necessary to generate good roleplay for yourself and people playing together with or against you.

Anyway, ah... Happy-go-lucky. Right! Basically, I'm generally a very happy person. It's difficult to put me on the down. I don't take my "happy-go-lucky" attitude to the extreme, as I might as well note. I simply enjoy having a good time and I will damn well make sure I do have a good time while I'm around. If it stops being fun, you need to stop doing it. So, I intend for me to have fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Sweden. My primary language is Swedish, though I believe I'm proficient enough with English to get around.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A very, very long time ago. I don't think I really knew it was Warcraft back then, but... I played Warcraft 2 a lot when I was younger. Drove through the campaigns over and over again. I have no memory of the storyline whatsoever, unfortunately!

I didn't start playing World of Warcraft until TBC. I played for a while and quit a few months after I started. Haven't played retail since. I have moved between a couple of private servers since then, though. Mostly PVP servers, unfortunately. I quickly grew tired of them.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I used Google. It seems to be a more common method of finding you guys, since you pop up rather early in a Google search for "WoW private RP server".

You seemed serious enough. I decided to give you a shot.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Mostly everything. I don't mind spending a couple of hours in a tavern if there's nothing else for me to do, as you can easily generate something fun out of a quiet day at the tavern. Just use your imagination, you know? What really makes my heart thump is intrigue and intense, dangerous roleplay. It's great.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves, Draenei, Trolls, Forsaken, Humans, Night Elves... And so on. I enjoy most of the races with the exception of Tauren and Dwarves, and somewhat of the Orcs. Mostly because the three races mentioned last are difficult for me to play. I enjoy Blood Elves because of their lore (and their looks) and flexibility. They are a depressed people who have suffered many kinds of abuse and betrayal over the years, ever since they were exiled from Kalimdor so many, many years ago. Draenei... Well, they are space-goats. Who wouldn't like a piece of alien in their RP? Humans are very flexible and not as simple as I know some people make them seem. Trolls are savage and primal, a concept I thoroughly enjoy when I RP. And... I could go on for a long time about the different races, but I won't.

Class? All except Death Knights.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect roleplay. And that's pretty much it! I'll take whatever I get as long as I get to roleplay once in a while.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Are-Ee-Ess-Pee-Ee-Cee-Tee!

You need to have some kind of common ground to stand on if you're going to function as a community, and Respect is a very fundamental value which we all need to stand behind and on top of to create a healthy environment for everyone around us.

Respect, folks.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd rather hold off on this. I'll wait until I need to fill this in.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing! Everything seems to be in order, cap'n!
Hello Little! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy