Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: zangetsuman`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a relaxed gamer and take things as they come, i have played various games but i prefer MMO's and its what i have been playing the most of my life. Recently ( Couple of months ago) i wanted to try to ''roleplay'' and i have been enjoying it ever since i started.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Denmark but my mother spoke English around the house when i was younger, so i learned to speak two different languages from a very early age.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Through a friend that showed me Warcraft III Frozen throne and later on WoW which i have played ever since release, until Cataclysm came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I have been trying to look for a decent RP server for some time, i'm currently on CoA, but i wanted to see what your server had to offer that others don't.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do like some action and danger together with a pair or crowd, but i also enjoy grabbing an ale from the local inn and tell about todays or yesterdays adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have tried to rp as hundreds of different race/class combinations, i have found that Techno-mage is my favorite, because it suits my personality the best and i never really liked playing a gnome.

Human male techno-mage is my favorite combo.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A community full of lively players that obey the rules and that i can have a good experience while i'm here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Basic keyboard skills and the low-tolerance that keeps those stupid RP-bombers away.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
( This is a part of my first background that i wrote a few days ago on CoA )
''Please be careful on your way to Goldshire, Merendar!'' Said my mother smiling, those were the last words i would hear from my mother, Maybell Maclure in a long time. I had been waiting for this day ever since i was ten, to receive lessons from Zaldimar Wefhellt, Goldshire's only mage. As i made my way to Goldshire i looked through my bag making sure everything was there. Fifty silver coins - check, over sized and worn apprentice robes - check and a bunch off other various items which i cant recall - check. The moment i arrived in Goldshire the smell of coal and ale would hit me in the face like a punch, it was Goldshire alright. Everything was at the usual, guards moaning about some new gnoll leader called ''Hogger'' the blacksmiths were onto their smithing and as i entered Lions Pride inn i was surpriced too see that the first thing i saw was Zaldimar standing at the entrance, waiting for me. Smiling at me warmly asking if i was ready to learn the way of arcane...From this moment on everything would be different.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for looking at my introduction.
Hello zangetsuman! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

You seem to frequently forget to capitalize the word "I". Keep that in mind and keep a look-out for them!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy