Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 098opal`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
First and foremost I love fantasy, ever since I was a small boy I have been picking up books about magicians and dragons. In the past years I have been getting more and more into fantasy stories and novels. Now I have found role play, the ultimate evolution of a book.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America and speak English with a little Spanish on the side.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Until about three years ago I didn't know that private servers existed but I didn't have enough money to pay for the monthly charge. I was in love with the game, I looked up every site related to it and found out about all the classes and races. Then I came across a link to a private server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
After about a year I found myself getting bored and longed for something more interesting. Then my friend introduced me to D&D. I kept thinking to myself: Now why can't WoW have something like this. Eventually I looked up role playing for WoW and found a few private servers, after testing most of them I came here. From the forum alone I can see this is what I have been waiting for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I will go for the mixed bag in this case. I like to talk about fantasy things weather it be current of historical, and I love to act them out. The stories I like most though involve a big battle or two though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I generally go for Tauren and Orc, however I will play the small Blood Elf on the side from time to time. Mostly I play Druids and more recently Warriors, but once again I will play a warlock on the side.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I have been looking for a server with a fair population and a good GM team that helps the players out and maybe does some editing for them as well. Besides that I just need a few people to be friends with and a good sense of a community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The most valuable to me is the tolerance rule. I think it's great that you enforce this because it will keep all the "jerks" from being "jerky" to other players and being outright annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Uugghh" thought Rovan Longhorn as he began inscribing the final line of runes on the tent.
"Why does my clan have to be so boring? I wish something would happen to me for a change or maybe I should just start traveling and see what happens..." he thought gloomily.
"Rovan!" Lea called from on the other side of the stretched leather. "Rovan come get your formal clothes on, the meet starts soon!"
"I know just let me finish this line, I won't be long."
"Ok, just Remember to put your horn caps on this time"
"I know, I know" Rovan said as he stepped back to admire his work. It was the only thing that had ever taken his mind away from the sheer boredom that seamed to encompass the settlement.
"And now for the o so amazing meet" he thought darkly "I don't even know why Jerzak holds these defense meets, we never get attacked and we don't hold any important land really. Only the road to the north most barrens."
Just as he was about to enter the tent he saw the line of menacing panthers charging across the plains from the north.
"Finally, something to distract me from the daily ritual of boredom" he thought while he charged toward the chieftains tent.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I am a terrible speller and English was never my best subject even though I've never had lower than a B in it. Also I am still in high school so I won't be on as much as others.
Hello 098opal! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy