Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 2v1... So unfair! [RC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Daniella roared up in laughter, as she let out a stream of darkness to the people around her. Aeda watched from the floor. The first attack had been successful, but the archer, and the mage gave no room for mercy. They let out a flurry of fire and arrows, which struck her right where it should have not. As she fell, the her shadowform extinguished, and Aeda ran toward her body, dragging her away. In the process of such, the archer sprung forward, and stabbed the unconscious woman, bringing death upon her.

Killer: 2 People... ((( I Quite forgot who they were.. ))

Ressurector: Goblins, payed.

Temporal Drawback:
Pain
No walking, her legs are in a hell of pain.

Permanent Damage:
Loss of partial knowledge.
Permanent loss of speech. ( She now speaks through her mind. )
Reduced reach of her arms.
Speaks through her mind...

Uh.. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to do that. :\
You can. But don't because everyone will kill you. Honestly, don't. It's a priest ability called message. It's like, 24 words I think.
Aphetoros Wrote:You can. But don't because everyone will kill you. Honestly, don't. It's a priest ability called message. It's like, 24 words I think.

I abstain from using Message at all costs... It's not worth the OOC flak one might (lol, will) catch for using it. Best to just keep her mute and have her communicate via writing or something. Makes for more comical RP, in my opinion. Never a bad thing.
muhaha8 Wrote:
Aphetoros Wrote:You can. But don't because everyone will kill you. Honestly, don't. It's a priest ability called message. It's like, 24 words I think.

I abstain from using Message at all costs... It's not worth the OOC flak one might (lol, will) catch for using it. Best to just keep her mute and have her communicate via writing or something. Makes for more comical RP, in my opinion. Never a bad thing.

Mmh, this is just my experience, but...dealing with a mute character can be incredibly irritating. Having to constantly emote the simplest action of taking a note can turn grating when you're in a conversation.

But, if Soree manages to do something different, more power to her.