Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: XxSinclair`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm usually a good player, who is always pretty popular among his friends but doesn't get much server fame. I like to consider myself a "roadie" type of character. I help others shine and help "backstage". I am pretty chill guy, and I think I can be a good addition to this community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania, with Russian parents. My primary language is Romanian, though I can speak English faily well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first played Warcraft 3, and it just evolved from there. I became a major fan of the lore , and, one thing to another led to me discovering about World of Warcraft. I admit, I never bought retail and I always played on Private Servers, but I never really liked the PVP ones.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I mostly sought out a Private RP server, and yours just came first. But what attracted me the most if the fact it had Horde in it's name ( I just love the Horde) , so I guess it was a combination of finding it first and loving the name.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I honestly have no idea.. As long as it is enjoying, I can RP everything. Though one thing I like the most is small crowd RP, like 3-7 people . I feel that it's a respectable, but still small number of people who I can RP with at once.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer the orcs the most, because I feel they have the best balance between Good/Evil. On one side, they are a brutal, war-mongering race full of powerful warriors, while on the other side, they are a quiet shamanistic race, who embrace the Earth and cherish all life. I prefer the Shamans the most, because I feel that they made the biggest impact in the history of Orcs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this place to be a pretty good one, with lots of good guilds and really chill players, who will enjoy all kinds of Roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule about no tandrums when leaving. I have seen allot of people just thinking they deserve to get everything because they are leaving and are spending their last moments on a server. I hate it when it happens!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I honestly want to write it when I get to gruntship. Why?? Because I want to integrate RP's from the server to make it more interesting, and not just invent some stupid family history in my mind. I want it to be real!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope I get accepted and ..... I have no idea... what to say after end.. Happy Tortoise Day?
Hello XxSinclair! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy