Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: cyancyde`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a creative player. I love to get involved in massive RPs that include non-stop action, thrills, chills, etc.

My RP style is very advanced as far as in vocabulary. People occasionally speak OOCly saying "Is that a word?"

Anyways... There isn't a lot I can say without spoiling the fun and surprise. Be be assured that you will not be disappointed. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America.

My one and only language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had friends that were really into the game and recommended that I give it a try. Ever since then it has become almost a part of my daily routine.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Other servers lack creativity. They have overly strict rules that are actually minor and they don't offer much customization for players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally enjoy being somewhat evil. Not being like a total 'you know what', but just for the thrill and danger and, of course, the power is nice too.

I like to play in groups, but sometimes a certain task might be achieved best if done alone.

Fighting is okay if done right. If people fight unfairly and don't allow little -if any- chance to take a hit. Then I try to avoid it. Most of the time that isn't the case, though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be the High Elves. I have read the lore on them (as well as other races) and they seem to know what they are doing. Wise, productive, considerate, etc. Which sometimes allows me to put a little bit of myself into my character.

My favorite class is probably the Mage. Preferably because they potentially have a wide range of different magics to learn such as Shadow, Arcane, etc.

They are also customizable in their class aswell. My own personal favorite would have to be a Battle Mage.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would expect fairness. I mean, just writing this submission and how it is neatly organized and laid out is very impressive.

I would expect a high-quality role-play experience.

Of course, I would like to become familiar with other players and learn more.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of the rules. They are well thought-out and evenly balanced. If I had to chose one though, it would be the part on "Respect".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once upon a time... Naw, just kidding. Lol.

A young boy, born on a farm on the outer rims of Stormwind, decide he would become just like his father whom was a Stormwind soldier.
One day, while the boy and his mother were at home fixing dinner, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" the mother replied. It was a messenger from Stormwind. The messenger gave the mother an envelope and bid her farewell. The mother sat in a chair next to the fireplace and opened the envelope. Inside, was a letter regarding her husband. It read, "It is with great sadness that I inform you of the loss of your husband. While he and a few soldiers were doing a routine patrol on the outskirts of Stormwind, they were ambushed by bandits. 3 of the soldiers escaped with minor injuries. However, your husband and another soldier did not make it. They died with honor and will not be forgotten. Sincerely, King Varian Wyrnn.

Years past and the widow and her son were still living at the very same house. The boy, much older now, had succeeded in becoming a Stormwind initiate. Now with a motive, the boy seeked to avenge his father's death.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do not have any at this time. If anything comes up I will be sure to notify the proper authorities.
Hello cyancyde! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy