Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Blue/Red Acherus knight's armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's my idea, guys !

So I recently found out that there is more then one variant of the Acherus knight's armor... but the only problem is that those variants weren't made available by Blizzard for the characters to use... wich is sad.

It's funny to see how much the red armor would fit with a blood specialized Deathknight and the blue one with a frost specialized Deathknight !

So yea, the red one can be found on the initiates you see in the Ebon hold, and the blue one is worn by death knights holding some sort of defence in an house, in the human town right neart the Ebon Hold.

Basically, my request would be: To make custom RP gear for both the blue and the red variant of the armor !

Hey CotH ! Now let me know if you vouch for the idea, hope you find it interesting.

See screenshots if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
If I remember correctly both sets are wearable, I've seen them on other private servers.
I support this idea!
One big epic thumbs up :)
Brutalskars Wrote:I support this idea!
muhaha8 Wrote:
ForsakenSoul Wrote:
muhaha8 Wrote:
I wish there was also a green one for the other specification, though I do think that those two are worth the effort. Having the hoods as cloth would be an opportunity for more players to use them, though. I think they are totally worth being available to the whole community ! By the way, thank you guys so much for your support, and that "I support this idea!" requote is pretty awesome...
I approve of this message.
I support this idea as well! :)
I support!
Support. Doit. Gogogogo!
I am going to go Lemming with this one, and agree with everyone also!
terceira Wrote:I support!
It wouldn't be too much of a trouble. It's basically just NPC items, with a displayid that's not available to the players. I support this also. :)
Pages: 1 2