Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kalriel [Succubus][ Persistent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No longer wanted.
Succubus need Special Profiles, nublet.
Ah, I was told that it wasn't required. I shall edit if time permits me to do so.
Actually, from what I observed the special model characters do not require a profile. Granted it is nice to have, but it is not required.
I don't think it's so much that it's a special model, it's that it's a demon and a minion.
I was told that all persistants require a profile. I'll try to find where from. And what Cor said.
Please stop using my profile as a springboard for yours. I spent quite some time working on Shazadi's profile, and it wasn't a walk in the park. Besides, the rules of plagiarism here are pretty strict.
I've nothing to go off of and I'm only using it as a guideline, I'm attempting to edit as fast as I can and change it up. I apologize if it appears this way. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
I no longer have an desire to play this character.
Kinda same happened with my Taunka. Yet I'm not entirely sure if I -really- want to delete the thread. -.-
It's sassy in here.