Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: odysius`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a casual player that enjoys a good quality gaming and a friendly environment! I put emphasis on mutual respect and understanding, and a good communication! From a players view,you can expect a good and mature conversation from me. I am looking forward to a quality role play and getting to know the community!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Romania,my primary language is Romanian and secondary is English and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I,like many others,have began playing Warcraft 2,Reign of Chaos,The Frozen Throne and later on got into the World of Warcraft universe.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I always had an inclination towards role play,so I used Google to find a roleplaying server.The reason that made me seek this server over others is the genuine involvement into role play and the seriousness the staff gave proof of.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much any role play,I am open minded to any possibility of role play!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race always was the human.The lore behind the human nation is just a pure joy to read,I have always liked the detail and the continuity of the stories involving the human nation.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are just a few:mutual respect,friendly atmosphere and good quality role play!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The first server rule: Respect. I always put an accent on respect,I feel that for a successful communication there has to be respect involved

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It is rather late,I would prefer to take the time and build a proper story for my character,story that is well on it's way!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing to add,nothing to clarify,just really looking forward to spend some time and get to know the community!
You're a peon -- This means that your introduction has already been approved.
Indeed,it has been 2 years since I have logged in,I forgot.My sincere apologies!
odysius Wrote:Indeed,it has been 2 years since I have logged in,I forgot.My sincere apologies!

Oh, wow! Welcome back, then I guess! XD