Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ziggyboo`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I like to observe a lot first to get a good feel for how the players on a server roleplay before I start getting into things. I'm a laid back player, used to doing a lot of one-on-one so... large scale RPs are a little intimidating. :p But! I'd love to have the opportunity to be a part of something big, and to interact with a whole range of other characters.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I can't remember what first made me decide to try it, but after the 10 day trial I was hooked. :p After it expired I paid for a subscription and played on the official server for awhile.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I miss roleplaying so hardcore! And this server actually looks like a lot of effort has been put into it, and like it's active. And above all, it looks like it's populated by some literate and interesting RPers. :3

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
...It's way harder than I thought to pick just one. D: I suppose I'd say tavern roleplaying is one of the best/easiest ways to meet other characters, but what I love the most is anything very plot-oriented. I want to DO things!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
S'hard to pick a favorite class, because I like just about all of them. Maybe rogues? I've always had a soft spot for that class because I love playing sneaky, somewhat unsavory characters. Far as race goes, trolls are my favorite... I'll admit it's largely because of the accent. XP After that, it's a toss-up between the Forsaken and Blood Elves.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it'll deliver what it says it will.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humilty and the one regarding IC/OOC line-drawing are great, but the tolerance rule is something I was so glad to see. A lot of other servers (private, and the official one) are full of nasty, hateful people. =\ One of the quickest ways to turn me off of a server is when it's full of -isms (racism, sexism, etc).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Would like to leave this til later, I'm not at home right now and want to apply while I have the chance. Not much internet access out in the woods...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome welcome!

If you haven't already, please read our rules, policies, FAQs, and take a gander at our Wiki. I look forward to seeing you on the server and be sure to /join chat upon entering, thank you! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. I'd be more than glad to help.
Quote:One of the quickest ways to turn me off of a server is when it's full of -isms (racism, sexism, etc).

I hope this doesn't mean IC, 'cause otherwise you'll have a problem with a lot of my characters. :P
Danalthar Wrote:
Quote:One of the quickest ways to turn me off of a server is when it's full of -isms (racism, sexism, etc).

I hope this doesn't mean IC, 'cause otherwise you'll have a problem with a lot of my characters. :P

Haha, nope! It's the OOC -isms that make me grit my teeth. :3 IC is a different story.