Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Deepdivine`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Believe it or not, I am a human being. My passion is actually Roleplaying. I find Real Life quite harsh and demotivational, so I take time out to play as a fictional character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in London, England.
My main language is English, and I am unable to speak any other language besides English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually started playing World of Warcraft three or four years ago. My friend's Mum bought me 'World of Warcraft' CD's for my birthday, and ever since it was installed I developed a mutual interest over it, along with the friend of mine.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
As I said above, my passion is for Roleplaying. I typed in Google "World of Warcraft Roleplay" and this was one of the preferred search results so I read all the mandatory topics, and I decided to post this introduction. I originally found it on the SA:MP forum I play on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplay I enjoy is mainly questing, and venturing No-Man's Lands. I do like to Roleplay in groups, but even being by myself I can work with. Relaxing Roleplay is not usually my first option, however.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
To be quite honest, my favorite class is Undead. This is actually one of the most preferred Horde classes. Why? Well, it's simply because they are perfect. You play as the risen dead, who can air-guitar, eat corpses AND destroy other plays in combat.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I believe once I log in (If you give me the chance to) it will be a whole new world of fun. There will be other players who's Roleplaying skills surpass mine quite simply, and that it would be easy for me to learn off them and develop Roleplaying skills I have not yet sought out.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity.
Where will we all be if we were flooded with 7 year old children who learnt how to right click and type? As an Administratiro on San Andreas Multiplayer, I have dealt with immaturity and it is by far the most pesky problem known to me. Hopefully this can be stamped out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( I wish to complete this a bit later.
I have not yet purely thought out the story, and as this is my shot at a first impression, failing at it would not be nice. ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All my questions are answered in the FAQ / Rules. Hopefully you'll give me a chance to explore a new kind of Roleplay, other than San Andreas. I appreciate the work the Administrative team has done here and.. well.. Here I go ! :)
Hello Deepdivine! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy