Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: gamewiz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm generally a loner on most of my online games, but I've been trying to get more involved in the communities recently. I'm not doing it to try to get famous on the servers or websites or anything like that, more to get to know people and have a good way of learning about recent events that aren't admin run.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from and currently a resident of The United States.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my older friends whom I don't talk to any more used to play WoW all the time and tried to get me into it. A few other friends tried and I finally caved. I took a month trial (retail) and very much enjoyed it; but didn't have the funds to keep playing, so I quit. Recently though I've been trying to find a good private server with a community that isn't full of jerks and trolls.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys by simply googleing: RP wow Private servers. You guys happened to be in the first few links.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm not very experienced in Roleplay to be honest, though I do find it rather fun and enjoyable. I prefer smaller groups for roleplay, so that you can get to know one another better than you would than in say a group of 100. Groups of 2-5 are more my speed.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Night elf with the class Druid, because my this was the combonation my first character had when I started in retail, it is also generally the same match I keep when I make characters, though I do like hunters also.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to have a friendly community and hopefully minimal lag, nobody likes to RP when it takes 30 seconds for their message to be sent.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to give the server a test drive before trying for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not really clear what "Gruntship" is to be honest..
Hello gamewiz! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

Gruntship = Being a Grunt on the forums. "Grunt" is the user-rank you attain after being a Peon and fulfulling certain requirements. In order to become a Grunt, you need to have been an active member for a month, submitted a story in your introduction (or proven your writing elsewhere) and have one approved character profile. Perks of Gruntship, mainly, revolves around having access to certain things we prefer to trust the dedicated members with (such as Prestige Titles, although they are currently unavailable). You cannot reach level 80 without being a Grunt, either.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy