Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Crikey`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a very calm and patient player, I play in my leisure time. I also always listens to the leader of the party/raid/rp group. I am open to the many different types of rp. Lastly, I dont "go ahead", I always ask the leader if s/he allows such things such as morphing etc, before i do them

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from BC, Canada, And yes, English is my first language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started on retail, played for a couple of months, got tired of updates and the monthly bill, so I tried Echeloned wow, got to like it, and after It got shutdown I stoped for awhile, then moved here

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Frankly, Iv came to this server because its getting harder and harder to find a rp server, and this is the one i favored over another one I found previously. I found you guys over Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Frankly, I enjoy almost any type of rp, but mostly go along with whatever is happening, unless nothing is happening then i usually start one. Simple old Tavern or family rp is always my first pick in rp.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Troll~Shaman has always been my favorite, because I come from a Native American ancestry, and I can relate to the looks, and they just have a neat way of talking. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:
As of right now, Im expecting a rp server without "trolls", I have never expected this before, but with all these questions and email authentications I have come to expect that.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity rules are by far the most ingenius. I dont know how many times I have come across immature people in world of warcraft, and im glad to see a server putting rules on it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will for my Gruntship later if i get approved, but right now im typing on a itouch and writing a story can be tricky with a tiny keyboard. :p

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just wanna say, please approve this, because after echeloned shutdown, I deleted WoW at the time, because I was simply bored of it, and now I just had too go through many hours updating this thing back to 3.3.5a, which is tricky work on a mac, and i also got a nasty Itch to rp again.
Hello Crikey! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

You seem to forget to capitalize the word "I" rather often. Keep this in mind when you're writing!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxxy